3~ Do you wanna sit with us?

Everyone looked up from their conversation, and clustered together.

Of course, you already knew where you wanted to sit, you were just too shy to say it. You looked at Mina with scared eyes, panicking a little with the realisation of facing lots of people on your own. She smiled and nodded. Stretching her hand out, you took it, but stopped quickly when a bush of green hair stepped in front of you.

"Do you want come sit with us, (L/N)?" Deku asked, smiling widely, freckles littering his cute little face. You saw Ururaka and Iida behind him, smiling sweetly. Your heart burst a little. Squishing down your excitement, you responded happily.

"Aw thank you so much Midoriya, but I think I'm sitting with these guys!" You said, jerking your head to indicate the Bakusquad standing behind you. Deku nodded, still smiling.

"Another time then, aha!" He chuckled, waving as he walked off with his friends.

Mina tugged on your wrist, and you turned as she pulled you over to where Sero, Kaminari, Kirishima and Bakugou were talking by Denki's desk.

You kept your head down as you stood next to Mina. Kirishima noticed you both with them, and have a spiky toothed grin.
"(L/N)! You gonna come with us?" You glanced up to see the others watching you smiling too, apart from Bakugou. You blushed and looked down again.

"Um.....if that's ok with you guys?" You asked quietly.

"Sure it is! Right guys?" Kirishima gave you a thumbs up.

"We'd love you to!" Sero exclaimed, nodding happily.

"Yeah yeah!" Mina grinned.

"Such a delicate flower deserves to sit with the coolest people around!" Kaminari attempted a flirty tone, taking your hand and raising an eyebrow mischievously. You blushed again and giggled profusely. The others rolled their eyes.

"Dammit Pikachu, stop being such a fucking creep!" Bakugou yelled, though everyone knew there wasn't really any spite. Bakugou made eye contact with you by accident for a split second, and you gave him an innocent smile. He growled and stalked out the classroom as the squad followed. Kaminari was grinning goofily at your flustered reactions.

As you walked into the U.A. lunch hall,  students all around you were staring and whispering. You put your head down even more and tried to avoid the attention.

"Wow, I guess news spreads quickly." Sero muttered, looking around at the points and states.

"S-sorry guys, I can go on my own if you want, I don't mind. I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable." You mumbled apologetically.

"Noooooo it's fine!!" Mina squealed, ruffing on your arm.
"Don't worry about it bro." Kirishima smiled, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Let them stare! Damn nerds can finally see who's gonna beat them." Bakugou growled. He must be talking about the sports festival, you thought.

You nodded and giggled a little. He turned around and shot you a death glare.

"What the hell are you laughing at you shitty extra??" He barked. You gave a cute wrinkly nosed grin and shook your head as if to say, "oh, nothing". He huffed and turned back.

You sat down at a table on the end, Mina next to you and Sero on her other side. Opposite you was Kaminari, with Kirishima in the middle and Bakugou far right. They all took out pre packed bento boxes, and you took out a boba drink you had in your bag. You clutched it in both your hands, lips in a plush sort of pout as you sipped your straw of bubbles, innocent wide eyes looking around the hall.