Someone To Lean On ♥️Kiba x Reader♥️

Start from the beginning

                       Time skip

Y/N heard a song get louder as she got closer to the roof. She liked spending time looking up at the sky it relaxed her. Y/N opens the door that lead to the roof. And Kiba was at the roof listening to 'Lean On Me' on his boom box. When he saw me he smiled and continued listening. The song 'Lean On Me' by Bill Withers was so beautiful, it made Y/N smile. For the rest of the day Kiba and Y/N had stayed up looking at the cloud passing by till night took over, they were smiling, laughing, over all having a good time with each other.

                        Next Day

Y/N had just gotten home with groceries but heard strange noises from her room. Many thoughts we're going through her head she slowly walked towards her room, opening the door. Her eyes widen and her hands curled into fists. Sasuke and Sakura were all over each other locking lips and their hands everywhere. They still didn't notice the {hair color} girl by the door entrance. Y/N eyes began to get watery. she never would have thought of Sasuke being unfaithful to her. Sasuke looked up from Sakura for a second to see his former lover with salty tears going down her rosy cheeks, his eyes widen and pushed Sakura off.

"Y/N I -" Sasuke was interrupted by the door slamming. Y/N ran to the floor under hers to room 215. Softly Y/N knocked on Kiba's door with salty tears still going down like a waterfall. Kiba opened up the door only to see the girl he had started to fall for at his front door sobbing quietly. Before he could do anything Y/N hugged him burying her face into his chest. Kiba had a shocked look on his face but slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. They stayed like that for a good minute. They pulled away both looking at each other's eyes. Kiba pulled the crying girl in to his living room couch. Both sat facing each other Kiba was looking at the {hair color} girl with worry, Y/N was looking down at her hands still with tears in her eyes. Y/N was thinking was I not good enough? Did I do something wrong? Her mine was all over the place. She closed her eyes for a few seconds till she felt bigger hands holding her small ones. Y/N slowly looked at Kiba through her lashes, Kiba gave her a small smile. They ended up cuddling, no talking they were just enjoying each other company. "I'm *hiccup I'm sorry for bothering you I should probably leave" Y/N said while getting up from the couch. Kiba quickly got to his feet and gently took her wrist in his hands. "Hey, hey it's okay you can stay here if you want, you don't have to talk about what happened you don't have too" Kiba said with a small blush forming on his cheeks.

Y/N wasn't sure at first but then she smiled softly nodding her head. Akamaru had woken up from his nap and ran at Y/N tackling her down and started licking her cheek. Y/N let out a laugh petting the living dog. Kiba was just watching the {eye color} girl laughing having a good time. "I think Akamaru really likes me" Y/N said laughing looking at the big dog. "He's not the only one" Kiba whispered to himself blushing. For the rest of the day Kiba and Y/N watched movies, talking about their life and laughing at Kiba's embarrassing stories. As Y/N was laughing Kiba moved some of the hair that was on the girl's face behind her ear. Blushing Y/N looked down at her hands on her lap. Then Y/N stomach growled, embarrassed even more now she was blushing madly. Kiba let out a chuckle.

" I got dumplings" Kiba said with a big smile they ate together. It was night time so Kiba told Y/N to sleep in his room but Y/N refused at first but eventually gave in, thanking Kiba with a quick kiss on the cheek.

              Time skip(2 days later)

"We can talk about the noise when your ready but till then, it most have been the wind" Kiba said with a closed eye smile. The {eye color} girl heart skipped a beat, she remembered that she had said the same thing to Kiba when they first met. "No I'm ready to tell you, after all you of all people deserve to know, you've helped me without even knowing what's wrong" Y/N said shyly but with enough courage to look up at Kiba. Y/N told Kiba about how her and Sasuke were drifting from each other a long time ago, how they saw the world differently. Sasuke becoming cold towards her and arguing every chance he got. Kiba's attention was all on Y/N he slowly got angry. How can Sasuke treat such a sweet girl so badly.

"So what was the shattering noise?" Kiba said softly thinking if he raised his voice she would have locked her feelings in and not say anything. Y/N looked down "He slammed a plate" still looking down. Kiba face showed sadness , Y/N deserved better he though. While Kiba was lost in his thoughts. ,Y/N layed her head on his chest. " Thank you Kiba for everything" Kiba was shocked but wrapped his muscular arms slowly around her.

           Time skip (3 days later)

Y/N had have enough and broke up with sasuke, leaving him with his eyes wide open with a shocked look on his pale face facing the shut door Y/N had just walked out of. Y/N felt happy breaking up with the Uchiha.

The {eye color} girl had a big smile plastered on her face as she ran to the apartment 215. She knocked on kiba's door till it opened. Kiba opened the door, he smiled as he saw the {eye color} girl. Y/N stepped slowly towards Kiba blushing, she push her lips to Kiba's. Kiba's brown eyes widen in shock but moved his lips against Y/N's, wrapping his muscular tan arms around her. Y/N felt herself blush and Kiba smiling into the kiss. Her hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to her. Y/N slowly pulled away resting her forehead with Kiba's. Both looking at each other eyes

"K...Kiba I like you" Y/N stuttered shyly. Kiba smiled but turned into a frown. "What about Sasuke?" Kiba said looking down at the blushing girl. She smiled "I broke up with him, I left him" Y/N said softly. Kiba's eyes soften and smiled. "I like you too Y/N, it was sad to see you with someone that didn't know how to treat you, but now you have me , and someone to lean on" Kiba said while pulling the {hair color} girl into a loving protective embrace.

 "I like you too Y/N, it was sad to see you with someone that didn't know how to treat you, but now you have me , and someone to lean on" Kiba said while pulling the {hair color} girl into a loving protective embrace