Brennen

Jackie's POV
Brennen and I's relationship isn't really the best. We announced it to the group everyone seemed happy about it, but Jake was a little worried bc he has seen what Brennen as done to other girls in the past. Brennen is so different when he is around other people he doesn't yell at me or hit me when we are around anyone. He does we when go to my apartment or his house. I'm honestly scared for my life, but if I leave him he'll tell my secret. I don't want Jake or Reggie to know I'm a stripper I am scared they will think of me differently. I totally just spaced out.
Kat: hellooooo earth to Jackie
You: What huh?
Kat: did you just zone out?
You: Yeah I was just thinking about something I should write about! *Fake smiles*
Kat: Oh Ok sooo what is it about?
You: I have to keep that a secret bc it for a future book.
Kat: Ok *pouts*
You and Kat start hysterically laughing. In a few more minutes I have to go back with Brennen so I should live up these little moments while they last.
You: Ok so what do wanna do?
Kat: Wanna play truth or dare??
You: Ofc!!!
Kat: Ok I'll start! Truth or dare Jackie?
You: Dare! Let's spice things up.
Kat: Ok I dare you to run to Jake and start hysterically crying then fake pass out.
You: ok that's easy!
You run over to Jake crying and shaking.
Jake: Jackie what happened?!?
You: I- I-
Jake: shhh it's okay?
Jake: GUYS HELP!
Everyone comes rushing downstairs to find Jake hugging you and you hysterically crying.
Colby: Wth happened?!?
Jake: Idk she won't tell me!
I though it was the perfect time to fake pass out. So you did.
Jake: JACKIE JACKIE? *starts crying*
Jake: Jackie wake up *he says while shaking you*
Colby: OMG Sam call 9-1-1
*Kat comes running over laughing*
Jake: Why tf are you laughing?!?
* You wake up*
You: Boo *Jake screams like a little girl and pushes you off of him*
You are crying laughing at this point. Jake is still in shock. Colby comes running over to me.
Colby: Wtf just happened
Kat: I dared Jackie to run over to Jake hysterically crying and fake pass out! *Kat says between laughs*
You: yeah I'm fine!
Colby: Jesus Christ you gave me a heart attack!
You: Sorry
Jake: you think she gave u a heart attack I might actually have a stroke.
You go over and hug Jake and sorry you guys eventually all laugh and Sam calls the police back saying it was a prank pulled on him. You finally resume playing truth or dare with Kat.
You: Truth or dare kitty Kat?
Kat: Dare!
You: I dare you to go tease Sam while he is infront of everyone.
Kat: Deal
Kat runs of to Sam and starts to sit on his lap. She grabs a blanket bc she said she was cold then she started rubbing "him" through his pants. He got erected and Kat just up and left and Sam turned red bc everyone saw he had a boner. Kat ran over back to me and we started giggling.
                                Kats POV
After that happened Sam ran over to me and whispered in my ear
Sam: you think it's funny to tease me around my friends
Kat: it was for a dare
Sam: well come upstairs now bc I'm gonna have to punish you.
Kat: Bye Jackie I'll see you tomorrow I laugh while saying it
Jackie: ok bye Kat!
                            Jackie's POV
I run over to Jake.
You: Jake can you bring me homeeee???
Jake: whyyyy?
You: Because I still wanna keep my ears a virgin.
Jake: Wait wdym?
You: Did you just see Sam and Kat go upstairs? I heard there hole convo so I don't want to listen to what is about to go down.
Jake: Okkk I'll bring u home get your stuff.
You: Ok bye everyone see you tomorrow!!!
Everyone: Byeeeee
You and Jake get in his car and drive to your apartment. You get out, give Jake a hug, then go up to your apartment. Brennen is practically living there so he is still there. You know u stayed out to late and he's gonna hit you. You enter the apartment.
Brennen: Why the fuck are you late?
You: I was hanging out with Kat and Jake wanted to be extra and not give me a ride right away but eventually he did.
Brennen starts punching you and you start screaming and crying. When he's done you go into your room and start cutting then Brennen leaves and goes to his house. Eventually you cry yourself to sleep.