" Yeah. Sure. " He says and walks to his classes.

---

As decided, Peter walks in, the bell chiming as he enters and saw MJ at a corner booth. He walks to her and sits across.

" What is it? " He asks and MJ sighs. Peter's heartbeat quickened at the look on her face. He was hoping it wasn't something about Y/n because her attendance wasn't very good these past months.

" It's Y/n." She says and Peter's world stopped.

" What happened to her? " Peter asks, a bit too much worry in his voice than he intended to show.

" I need you to tell Tony Stark that Y/n's father is experimenting her with wierd serums for months now. She's getting weaker and I'm scared for her. I just want the Avengers to rescue her from that place before it's too late. "

MJ says and Peter widens his eyes. The next second, he gets up from his seat, running out of the café to his mentor.

He ran into his apartment, pulling on his suit in hurry and jumping out of his window. He swung as fast as he can and reached the tower. He ran through corridors ignoring the sweet welcome of F.R.I.D.A.Y.

He reached the lab and Tony looked over, frowning at the young boy's pale face.

" Hey kid! What's the problem? Another robbery? " Tony asks, his eyes back to the computer.

" No. We need to rescue someone. Y/n Smith. You must know her parents. She's getting experimented on since months now. I just found out. She hasn't been to school for a week. We need to help her now! " Peter rambles and Tony's head snaps in his direction.

He gets up from his seat.

" F.R.I.D.A.Y. call an urgent Avengers meeting. Inform them we need them suited up. " Tony says patting Peter's back, motioning him to follow. Peter followed his inspiration for life to the meeting room and found all the Avengers.

"What's so urgent Tony? I was eating. " Bruce says, still eating.

" A girl is being experimented on for months now, Bruce. You can eat later. We need you more here. Let's rescue her from there first. Kid, you know where she lives? " Tony asks and Peter nods vehemently.

" Great. I'll need Nat, Wanda and Steve. You too kid. Let's go. Bruce, be ready. " He says and they left planning on how to get her out of the hell home.

Y/n was now being locked in her room. Her father was turned into a maniac over his experiments. He didn't care if it failed, he just had to try it so that he can get rich or get the perfect formulae to be famous. He just wanted her to give up and hand over the formula he needed.

Fame was all he needed. And in greediness, he forgot his daughter living her last days if another serum mixes her blood. Her mother, who disappeared with some man called Robin for greed.

It was too much for her. Her body was now mostly filled with chemicals. Her heart and lungs were damaged. Dark circles beneath her eyes were the proof for her sleeplessness and good thing he gave her food healthy enough to keep her alive till now.

She couldn't sleep at night. The things giving her nightmares and days went like heavy weight on her chest. She felt every muscle in her move if she only streches her leg. The pain was unbearable.

The door of her room slammed open. She opened her heavy eyelids and saw her father, with another syringe and a surgery kit in his hand. He decided he'll take out the stone thing out of her hand now that she wasn't very conscious.

" Please! Stop! It's so painful. " Y/n whispers, not being able to speak loud enough. Silent tears streamed down her face. She was at the corner of her bed. Trying to move away from the man but every single tissue in her body ached.

" Not unless you hand me the formula, sweetie. " He says grabbing the girl's arm. Y/n feels as the liquid flows in her body, giving her the electric shots all over her body.

He cuts her skin on her forearm and the stone nearly sppeared but as Her eyes rolled back to her head, the stone disappeared too with her last bit of consciousness. The last thing she heard was her name being called, all too familair voice.

As Warner cutd het arm sharply, the wall beside him blasts, breaking into pieces.
Peter notices girl and runs to her as Tony grabs the psychopath.

Y/n was held mid air by Spiderman as she fainted.

" Y/n! Hey! Wake up! Please. " Peter says and looks at how she's been.

" Let's take her to the facility, kid. " Tony says and Peter nods. He picks her up bridal style and Tony decides to carry her since he can literally fly.

They reach the facility in no time, Peter pulling off his mask, eyes red and puffy.
He watched as Tony placed her on the white bed and Bruce took out a sample of her blood which was not red anymore.it was slightly blue.

Tony walked out of the lab, noticing Peter's situation.
" I'll inform you about her, kid. Go home and get some rest. " Tony says and Peter was still looking at Y/n. Thinking what he will do if she doesn't wake up. " Pete! " Tony says louder causing Peter to evert his eyes.

He realized what was happening and nodded. Taking last look at Y/n, he turned around, walking out, pulling his mask on his face in process.

Tony walked back in the lab, and Bruce had a sad look on his face.

" What's with the face? " Tony asks, walking to the computer.

" Her blood isn't red anymore. Too much chemical. " Bruce says, handing him the sample tube. Tony's eyes widened at the bluish liquid and first thing he thought was how would Peter react if he found out anything as serious as this. He knew by the look on his face that he was madly in love.

" We have to save her, Bruce. We have to find a way. Any way. Just find it! " Tony says, not wanting to see his unofficial yet son break down.

" There.. Might be one way. " Bruce says hesitantly.
Tony's head snaps at him and Bruce sighs.

" And that it? " Tony asks, not wanting to wait.

" Arc Reactor. Her heart and lungs are damaged according to the diagnosis and she might not live more. If only, Arc Reactor helps her stay alive, we can find out the serums she's been given and find the opposite formulae. Just to buy us sometime. It's tricky. " Bruce says running a hand through his hair and Tony thought about it.

He knew the risks but he had to do it.

" That son of a bitch. How can he just pull something like this on a kid? " Tony muttered pacing around the room. If anything, he wanted to save the girl and get back a smile on Peter's face. He felt he knew Y/n from somewhere but couldn't pinpoint it.

" The mixtures are quite different. Complex at most. God knows if this girl is able to bear so many powers. " Bruce said, looking at the different serums running her veins and the side effects which are uncountable.

" Let's do it! We have no other way. " Tony says and Bruce nods.

End

Word Count: 1869