𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

Start from the beginning

"Hi-"

"(Y/N), what the hell."

She was taken aback from the words; not even a greet was said from him.

"Kei...?"

"Don't "Kei" me," he said frustratingly, "What the hell happened at that party?"

The party... the party where the incident between her, Kenji, Aya, and Shishou made things quite intense. 

"I..." she pursed her lips, "That happened a month ago, why are you showing your concern for it now?"

"I would've showed my concern for it if you told me the whole story."

That made her feel guilty, very guilty.

The night after she received the first letter, Kei had immediately called her early in the morning, frantically asking her all sorts of questions about what happened. She was vaguely replying to him, not wanting to make him worry.

But... something happened. Someone told Kei something he thought (Y/N) would've told him. 

"I didn't want you to worry," she said to him, "Nothing really happened between me and-"

"Bullshit (Y/N)," his words caught her off guard, "You want to know something?"

"What?"

"You shouldn't hide shit like this from me; I'm your fucking boyfriend (Y/N)," Kei... sounded hurt for, "I was fucking worried that night when I found out you went so a party that involved alcohol- but do you know what worried me more?"

"When I found out you fucking punched a guy in the face."

(Y/N)'s lips opened agape, but they slowly shut back together; she balled her fists up, staring at the blanket. 

She hadn't want anything else to do with this; the "fight" had been a blur, and now her boyfriend was yelling at her from a different continent.

"Tell me something (Y/N)," Kei said lowly, "Do you not trust me anymore? Do you think that just because we have a screen separating us means that our relationship will be any different?"

"T... That's not true at all..."

"So then why are you hiding important shit like this from me?!" 

Kei almost never yelled at (Y/N) like this, she felt so scared that he might do something because she doesn't know what he is capable of doing.

It's true that (Y/N) didn't tell Kei the full story, but she only did that because she didn't want him to worry. Kei had volleyball, work, and school all at the same time, and if he knew that his girlfriend punched a guy in the face, it would be icing on top of the cake; and it's not the good one for that matter. 

"It's none of your concern," she simply replied, "I only punched him because he was going to hurt Aya. That was it."

"None of my concern? What the fuck is- you know what," Kei let out a ruffed gasp, "I don't have fucking time for this shit."