𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ❧ 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓.
𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆.
- 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐔

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[THIRD POV] (M)

ȯ NOVEMBER 15
╚» (Y/N) is in study hall; it is a Friday 

(Y/N) sighed to herself, placing her pencil down on her work.

It was nearing the end of spring time, and that had meant that there would be the spring exams. 

At the end of November, (Y/N) would take her spring exams, testing her in every subject, even syntax, her least favorite. 

She had been studying very hard; but she felt like she could use a break. Granted, she wanted to spend some time somewhere at like a beach or a park, but she never got to actually plan it out.

School would be ending in one month, December; and it would be ending on the week before winter break. 

She was so surprised at how time could fly by so quickly, but then again, things felt very slow.

She was heavily home sick- home ill if you will. She missed her twin brother Tobio, her best-friend Tadashi, her friends Shoyo and Hitoka, and her boyfriend, Kei.

Speaking of Kei, the blonde had been replying to her texts less and less as the days go by; it made her feel lonely. She tried to distract herself by talking to her new friends at Port Fraiser, but nothing really solved her issue.

'How I miss Kei... I wish he were here...'

It was that constant thought that ran through her head every single day; the more she focused on her partner, the more she gets tired of waiting to go home. 

Sighing once more, she picked her pencil back up, continuing to finish her work from the previous classes; her motto for this that gave her motivation was that if she finished her work for the day, she would get to go home and relax with the hopes of her and Kei talking.

"Let's finish this up..."

Thirty minutes had passed and her lunch period began. Instead of going out to eat at some diner, she decided to just buy some lunch and go sit outside on campus.

She went one of the grocery stores and bought herself a meal, a drink, and some cookies; afterwards, she went back to the campus and sat in front of one of their lakes. 

The scenery was great for a picnic; it was spring time after all and she thought it was perfect to sit out and enjoy the weather.

"In Japan right now, it would be very chilly though," she grinned to herself when she took a whiff of the hoodie she was wearing, "Kei would be wearing hoodies all the time."

Unknowingly, her phone began to ring; and the caller I.D was Kei. 

She quickly answered it, holding the phone to ear.