Rules & Regulations

Rules and Regulations for Every Awarding

Always apply the word 'RESPECT'.
Follow our main account, which is this, PERMANENTLY. We will be checking the followers list every time and have the usernames listed. Once you unfollowed, you will automatically be disqualified, whether you are a contestant or a nominator. You can't participate to more future awarding.
If you have problems with anything regarding the awarding, send the admins a direct message and don't complain on the comment boxes.
Add the book in your reading list and library.

Follow them to avoid disqualification.

Rules for Shine Dream Smile Awards

The book must be in English.
Once your entry got accepted, strictly no editing of chapters.
The book has at least reached 10k reads already.
Each purple heart emoji is equivalent to two votes and that will be added to the judges' scores. Five purple hearts for each voter only.

For example:

Book: Your Eyes Tell
Author: wbshevxhshefhdh

Just comment your purple hearts on your desired book and desired author.

(Here is a sample if you still don't understand)

✔ You can only nominate three books and three authors

You can only nominate three books and three authors.
First come, first serve. We only have limited slots.
No bribing of judges.
Rated M is accepted.
Completed and on-going books are accepted. For on-going books, your last update should around this month of last month (July).
For on-going books, at least 15 chapters have been already published. While for completed ones, everything is fine as long as the book's already done.
Authors cannot nominate themselves. But they can nominate their books.
More mentions, more chances of having your entry accepted. Majority wins.

No judges slots because four from our team will be the judges while the other three will be on the monitoring.

Let's discuss the awards on the next chapter.