Chapter 13 - finale (extremely short, sorry)

This is the final chapter. This book has been going on for a while and I had no idea what I had planned to do previously (because wattpad deleted my chapter I stored notes on) so I've just rounded it off.
-
'You know you don't need to do that,' Phil whispered, we sat in our fort as he continued looking at my arm.

'I'm sorry. I know my arm has ruined everything. I always seem to do that.'

'Shush you make everything so much better ok. I love you.'

'Huh?'

'I said I love you.' Phil laughed.

'I love you so much PHIL!' I cried, jumping into his arms.

- (time skip 3 months)

The past few months have been tough, but we have grown stronger, if that where possible as a family, my brother and I are extremely close, and when Phil comes over to sleep, which is often. We play xbox with three controllers, which usually ends in Phil beating Adrian and him saying he was only being nice because Phil is a guest.

Me and Phil are proud to be together. My mum and brother didn't mind, and in the end after some issues. Phils didn't either. We are happy. That's what matters.

I want to spend eternity with Phil, I plan to.

In a few months I might revisit and delete this chapter. Continuing the story (most likely I will) but I wanted to complete it for now.