Chapter 55 Entering the Entertainment Circle

Start from the beginning

Brother Tian from their family, others do n't know, they are the clearest. Brother Tian treats others with courtesy and courtesy. The gentleman looks calm and gentle, but in fact he is very sparse and not easy to get close to anyone.

How can this little girl, He Dehe, make Tiange an exception?

If you look closely, it looks pretty good, with delicate eyebrows and a young and pure breath of a newcomer. But is this why Tian Ge easily makes an exception?

Now, Tian Ge asks the little girl directly for a WeChat phone number?

This, this, everyone who knows Tiange WeChat is very close to Tiange. What is going on with this little girl?

What they couldn't believe was that the little girl was still hesitating, as if assessing whether their elder brother could not be trusted.

Have you figured it out, this is Luo Jun!

Luo Juntian!

Gu Yuan didn't know the surprise of the assistant next to her. She and Luo Juntian exchanged their contact information, added WeChat, and then said goodbye. She then planned to go to the 1906 room to see the general manager Chen.

There is a separate front desk on the 19th floor. When she went to the front desk to register again, the little girl at the front desk looked at her and couldn't help but whispered, "Is you familiar with Luo Juntian?"

Suddenly asked like this, Gu Yuan was also a little surprised.

Looking back, it seems that the young man just now is Luo Juntian?

She shook her head. "Unfamiliar."

Girl: "Unfamiliar, he treats you well. He told you so much and took you to the lounge?"

Gu Yuan is actually a little bit embarrassed: "Do you know him? He is also an actor in this company?"

When the girl heard this, she looked at Gu Yuan in wonder; "Don't you know him? He is Luo Juntian!"

Gu Yuan, and then the brain flashed, she suddenly remembered

Luo Juntian, yes, that's the Luo Juntian, she has searched online, the film emperor, a famous character!

God, she wasn't even connected to that person!

That's the big movie king of top traffic!

The top movie actor of the other people talked to her with Yan Yue so much, she didn't have any excitement, others added him WeChat, she even hesitated a little!

Gu Yuan quickly turned on the phone and looked at the contacts who had passed through.

Fortunately, fortunately, she has added the WeChat of the film emperor.

The girl looked at Gu Yuan like this, wondering more: "Miss Gu, may I ask who you are looking for?"

Jealous, jealous in her heart, Luo Juntian managed to come to Xingying for a while, but she didn't take a turn to talk to him. Instead, she was treated by Luo Juntian inexplicably.

She is now full of sour lemon.

Gu Yuan: "I'm going to find President Chen in 1906."