Chapter 53 The Young Man in the Elevator

Start from the beginning

The position of the starring role is that of playing with Luo Juntian.

Huo Sijia likes Luo Juntian, and has been fascinated with Luo Juntian from a very early age. In fact, no one knows why she has to be admitted to the film academy for Luo Juntian.

Such an opportunity was even stolen by Gu Yuan.

Huo Sijia's heart seemed to be stirred fiercely, and she was out of breath.

Just then, a person stood before her.

Looking up, the man was mysteriously wearing sunglasses and a hat.

She sneered, "Who are you? What are you doing?"

The man looked around and said, "Here, here you are."

Huo Sijia: "What the hell?"

When she said that, she saw what the man had given her.

Are some photos.

In the photo, Gu Yuan was guarded by a man on a luxury car. The man's hands were guarded above the door, and he was very caring.

Huo Sijia narrowed her eyes: "Who is this?"

The man said, "You don't need to worry about it. You just need to know. By spreading this photo, you can ruin Gu's reputation."

When Huo Sijia heard this, her eyes suddenly turned on.

**************

Gu Yuan was selected as the heroine of "Xuan Xuan Biography". According to the telephone notification, she first went to Xingying Entertainment to see director Ning Sanyue.

In the past, Nie Yu drove her past. At the entrance of the company, Nie Yu stopped and asked her to get out of the car and walk for a while: "Mom behave well, wait for you to see the director, go home and celebrate for you."

Gu Yuan nodded: "Okay, go back to celebrate! But my son still thoughtfully, I must not let people know that I am already a mother, otherwise it will affect my star journey, and I must keep a low profile and not let people see I'm in your car, what if they think I've made a boyfriend? "

Nie Yu held the steering wheel and looked at his mother, who is not a star but already full of celebrity baggage, holding back and smiling: "I know, mom, you can rest assured."

Gu Yuan quietly waved goodbye to her son, and then walked into the building of Xingying Entertainment. This is her second time here. It is not the same as the first time. This time she is full of anticipation and pride.

After entering the previous stage to register, someone picked up soon. To her's surprise, it was Ning Sanyue who picked it up in person. Gu Yuan was instantly flattered and rushed to shake hands.

Going upstairs and entering the office, Ning Sanyue talked to Gu Yuan first, learned more about Gu Yuan's situation, and asked Gu Yuan's plan, and talked about the script of "Xuan Xuan Biography". In the end, I gave the script to Gu Yuan, and let Gu Yuan go back to get familiar with the script. Finally, I also mentioned the details of the next audition to take makeup photos and other details, which can be discussed in detail with the assistant.

Gu Yuan also worked in the film crew 25 years ago. She naturally knew these procedures, but she was also afraid to listen to what is different from the past.

After talking about all the matters, Ning Sanyue shook hands with Gu Yuan and gave her to Assistant Wang: "Let Assistant Wang explain the next process in detail to you, as well as the contract. Take it back for a closer look. Confirm that there is no problem before signing. "

Gu Yuan was grateful to Ning Sanyue, followed Assistant Wang to another office, and began to explain the details to her. She also added a WeChat group, saying that there would be an actor meeting next. At that time, everyone was familiar with each other. She was also asked to cooperate with the company's publicity.

Gu Yuan naturally agreed again and again, while talking, she heard Assistant Wang received a call.

After receiving the call, Assistant Wang deliberately glanced at Gu Yuan, and then hung up the phone; "General Manager Chen said there to let you go over and he wants to see you."

It is indeed a bit unexpected. Although the project of "Xuan Xuan Biography" is the most valued this year, but in the style of Chen Mingzhi, he never said that he would meet with an actor alone.

So, what is the background of this young new actor who has become the heroine of Xuan Yuan Chuan?

Gu Yuan was even more surprised, but she nodded still: "Okay, then I'm going now?"

Assistant Wang had something at hand and told her Chen Mingzhi's office: "Just on the 19th floor, 1906, you can just take the elevator directly."

Gu Yuan agreed, shook his farewell with Assistant Wang, and then went to take the elevator.

Ding 停, the elevator stopped, and when Gu Yuan walked into the elevator, he saw a young man in the elevator at a glance.

The sunglasses on the young man's face covered most of his face, but the lips and nose under the sunglasses and the perfectly lined jaw look, the young man's facial features are exquisite and handsome. He wore a black sweater with a snow-white trench coat and dark jeans underneath. The simple and capable black and white looked very comfortable.

Gu Yuan didn't expect to meet such a good-looking man on the face, and nodded politely, looked at the button, the light on the 19th floor was on, and she stood quietly in the corner of the elevator and waited. With.

When she came in, the young man next to her raised her hand and lowered her sunglasses, frowned slightly, and looked at Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan felt the young man's gaze and had to smile back at him.

This is not at school anymore. People who appear in this building, especially those who are handsome and beautiful, are likely to be her predecessors or her colleagues, and always pay more attention to get along.

The young man looked at her with a smile and looked away.

Gu Yuan was relieved.

This manly field is very powerful. It is really stressful for him to look at it that way. He doesn't look at his best.

Just thinking, the elevator stopped.

Gu Yuan originally wanted to wait for the young man to go out first, but who knew that the young man reached out and made a pleased gesture to signal her to go out first.

The young man has a pair of slender and good-looking hands. This action is elegant and calm and personable.

Gu Yuan smiled at him again gratefully, "Thank you."

After that, go out to the elevator.

Who knew that when she stepped out of the elevator, she saw a person approaching.

Seeing that person, Gu Yuan frowned suddenly. This turned out to be the ex-boyfriend Lu Zhiqian who fainted when she saw her!

Lu Zhiqian obviously saw Gu Yuan, and when he saw Gu Yuan, his handsome face suddenly sank.