Chapter 53 The Young Man in the Elevator

Start from the beginning

Nie Yu: "........."

He looked at his mother with unspeakable eyes. This mother, who had already become a big star in the election just after the election, had a sense of prevention.

Gu Yuan smiled proudly: "So you pick me up later, you can't drive this kind of car, you have to drive a normal one."

Nie Yu: "OK."

50 million, bought it for nothing.

After Gu Yuan was happy, she remembered what happened to Nie Yu: "Have you checked your body? When will it come out?"

When Nie Yu heard this stubble, his heart was bitter. He had various tests like a little mouse, and he was drawn countless blood tubes. Finally, he got a result: "Good health, everything is normal."

He told his mother about this result, and when he mentioned that he was being tortured in various ways, his tone was rather resentful.

Gu Yuan didn't care about his son's grievances at all, and was happy: "It's all right! I'm finally relieved"

For a moment, I remembered my big happy event, and my heart was really beautiful: "Such a good day, as a son, should you celebrate your mother well?"

Nie Yu: "Okay, how do you want to celebrate, mom?"

Gu Yuan: "How can we celebrate?"

Nie Yu: "Well, ask to mention it as soon as possible, is there anything in my world that Nie Tuhao can't do?"

Gu Yuan smiled and leaned on a comfortable sofa seat and asked: "Nie Yu son, then have a reunion dinner for your mother to celebrate, let your brother come over. Mom wants to see your brother Both celebrate with mom. "

Nie Yu: "........."

Gu Yuan leaned to his son, and he saw the suddenly darkened face of his son: "Why, you don't want to?"

Nie Yu: "Yes."

But the voice was reluctant and reluctant.

Gu Yuan smiled: "Okay, just agree, I'll call your brother, Brother Qi Sen, and say we want to go to him for dinner and let him go home early."

When Nie Yu heard this, his mind was aggrieved.

After a long stun, he finally came to say: "Even if he and I are brothers, don't take a bite, who is older than others, not necessarily!"

I didn't want to admit it at all.

Now being forced to this, I can only recognize it, but the question of who is the elder brother and who is the younger brother should be put on the table.

************

When Gu Yuan boarded the Aston Martin one77 worth 50 million, Huo Sijia was out of school.

She didn't understand what happened, that is, what happened in the past two weeks. From the envy of everyone, she became a poor worm that everyone scoffed at. What happened?

Huo Sijia more than once remembered that day when it rained. She just drove past Gu Yuan and let the rain splash on Gu Yuan's skirt. Besides this, she didn't do anything, but Gu Yuan? Since then, he is really unlucky because of Gu Yuan.