Part 1

Naruto)

come on come on hurry up! YES IM IN.now let's see what this " Government" is hiding heh.. hmmmmmm not much interesting stuf-What the!! Hmm ok ok chill I bet garra has more interesting stuff than this and he's not freaking out so come on.. shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT STOP FUCKING BEEPING!!! Shut up shut up!!!

DANM IT the police!.... Come on garra pick up!! Yes "hey did you find something-" help the police are here!! I pressed on a page and my computer went beeping!! " damn it there here too.. but how in th-"listen we don't have much time so we have to run now!!!"then run dumb ass just go the opposite way that they're going! ...Wait Go to the woods in the backyard!"

Yeah i'm already running you should get out of there!! "Yeah yeah meet m- DAMN IT LET GO OF ME!!" GARRA " DUMB ASS RUN! LET GO!!" Damn it! Fight BACK garra!! ..... garra!? ...garra? Garra...

Narrator)
Naruto kept running until he saw red and blue lights everywhere he went.but naruto was not a quitter. He kept thinking of his best friend garra and how he would never quit and how disappointed he would be to know that naruto just quit then and there. And the thought that garra never quits and he was probably fine or so he thought..

But eventually the cops found him and arrested him.

Naruto)
DAMN IT LET ME GO NOW YOU ASSHOLES
UGHH GET OFF OF ME "sir if you keep moving we will knock you out" What the!? "NARUTO!" What where is that coming from? " NARUTO OVER HERE" garra Garra GARRA!?!? " YEAH GARRA OVER HER- get off of me!!" WHERE ARE Y- garra! HEY GET OFF OF HIM UGHH " sir I am warning you"

HEY!! GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM YOU MOTHERFUCKERS UGHH GET OFF OF ME NOW YOU BITCHES "sir I warned you" ha you
think IM scared of y- " NARUTO DAMN IT UGHHH STOP THIS NOW LET ME TO HIM"

Ugh my head.. mmm damn what happed?.."so your my new roommate.. wow weak.it will be easy killing you heh.." what the!? Who are you!? "Me hehe your worst nightmare." What!? "Hey don't scare the kid sasuke geez I told you to take it easy on this one" "yeah yeah whatever you perv" (naruto mind)"What in the world IS GOING ON!? Ughhhh my fucking head and perv who is he talking to but that other voice sounds familiar it sounds like k-"

Hey dobe you good?"

Hope you enjoy this is my first time so sorry if it's bad hehe.. yeah have a good day! Or night!