"that's in dawson's office?"

"yeah."

"obviously." fifi laughed nervously.

"how much detention you think they'd give for breaking into the principal's office?" stan looked around.

"doesn't matter, cause we're not gonna get caught."

"ooo." fifi grinned, "stan's got his thinking face on."

stan half-smiled at her with a nod.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

now, the duo was sat on the desk with stan's quick sketch of the school. fifi was perched on the chair, spinning around.

"okay, so the security recordings are in the principal's office here." stan pointed.

"it's definitely locked." fifi stated.

"right." stan sighed, "whitaker's probably the only one with a key, so that's-"

"no, the janitor's gotta have one." syd interrupted.

"okay. okay, uh... just spitballing ideas here," stan sighed, "but m-maybe you can distract the janitor and steal his keys?"

syd shook her head, "we need someone who has... boobs."

the two turned to the slightly younger girl who was spinning on the chair.

"what?" she asked, cluelessly.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

once fifi declared she wasn't going alone, syd went off to grab dina. the two came back but dina had a slightly irritated look on her face. the trio looked at her nervously as she swung on her feet in anticipation.

"somebody gonna say something, or..." dina quizzed.

"we-we need your help getting the keys to the principal's office." stan spoke up.

"so we can steal some security camera footage." syd continued.

"not steal, but temporarily borrow." fifi clarified.

"what?" dina snorted, then saw the looks on their faces, "you're serious? um... why? what's on the tape? what'd you guys do?"

"well, the truth is... stan and i had sex in the library, and it's... it's all on tape." syd blurted.

fifi looked at her in awe, sending her a mini glare. she couldn't believe the words she was saying. obviously it was fake, but surely she could have thought of something better.

"what?" dina looked at the girl who was nodding, "no way."

"dead serious." stan nodded, "it was right there in the library. we sixty-nined and everything."

dina gave fifi a look and when she saw the girl was nodding too, she sighed, finally believing them.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"this is such a violation to my dignity." fifi hissed as she tried to pull down the tennis skirt they gave her from the lost and found.

"you look cute." dina reassured her.

"thanks,"

dina had taken her sweater off and rolled her shirt up whereas they found clothes for fifi in the lost and found.

"this is syd's sex tape." dina reminded her while dragging her, "not mine."

"right."

"come on." dina pushed her into the room, "excuse me. carl, is it?"