Chapter 8: Positioning Test

Start from the beginning

''I thought you're not worried.'' I said.

''Where's my bananas, blue turtle! You ate it right. I am going to kill you!'' said Mr. Rak

I just smiled.

The next day....

Bam woke up.

''Bam!'' Khun shouted.

''Finally Mr. Bam you're awake!'' I shouted.

''Black Turtle!'' shouted Mr. Rak.

''What happened to me?'' asked Mr. Bam.

''You are unconscious for 5 days.'' said Mr. Khun

''And Mr. Rak thought that you are dead.'' I said.

''Then what about the test?! Did I fail?!'' asked Mr. Bam.

''The test started 2 days ago.'' said Mr. Khun. ''The truth is-

''You didn't failed yet, black turtle.'' Mr. Rak said while eating a banana.

''I was supposed to tell him, you damn alligator!'' said Mr. Khun.

''Eh?.. How?'' asked Mr. Bam.

''You're lucky.'' I said.

Yesterday...... 

''Hi regulars. We've decided what your test will be. The name of your test is ''Positioning Test.'' said Mr. Lero Ro

''Positioning Test?'' murmured the other regulars.

''Yes. When you are climbing the tower it should be done in a team. There are positions in a team. The Fisherman, they disarms the enemy using a reel inventory. They are always in the battle. They can carry individual activities. Next is the Spear Bearers, they use a spear and target from behind or finish what the fisherman started. Then the Light Bearer, they light the tower, collects battle data, and send it to the scouts. There is also a Scout, they are the ones who observes the enemies' actions using the observer and helps the fisherman when she/he attacks. Lastly, the Wave Controller, they control shinsu to assist in battles. They are known to dominate in the battle field.'' explained Mr. Lero Ro. ''You'll have a month of training and we will set a test for you. After the test, we will pick a number of those who will pass and it will be differ by position.''

Then Mr. Lero Ro showed a huge cube with our names enlisted there on what position we are.

Fisherman: (4 Passers only) 1. Anaak  2. Endorsi 3. Chunhwa Hong 4. Deod 5. Leo                                                             Cloaker 6. Dede Cancho 7. Kon 8. Blarouse

Spear Bearer: (4 passers only) 1. Ghost 2. Rak Wraithraiser 3. Alexai Amigochaz 4.                                                                  Erik Biyon 5. Guun 6. Pitzru 7. Inoa Yoran

Light Bearer: (3 passers only) 1. Khun Aguero Agnes -Best seed 2. Michelle Light -                                                                  Best seed 3. Leeron 4. ChungChung 5. Levin 6. (Y/N)

Scout: (3 passers only) 1. Shibisu -Best seed 2. Hatz 3. Narae Seonwoo 4. Palgyeon 5. Katan                                                         6.Chichi 7. Beckster 8. Shopin 9. Serena Linen

Wave Controller: (3 passers only) 1. Phonsekal Lauroe 2. Hwaryun 3. Hoh 4. Lozeal 5. Grey                                                                                   6. Bam 7. (Y/N)

''So I am a light bearer... Bam is a wave controller and (N/N) is a wave controller and a light bearer.." Mr. Khun thought.

''Oh.. The best seeds are the ones who did well in the previous tests and will get bonus points.'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

''What?! You didn't told us that before!'' shouted the regulars.

''The best seed tags are given fairly, so stop asking something small thing, ok?'' said Mr. Lero Ro while glaring at them.

''Um... Mr. Lero Ro how about the ones who are injured?'' I asked.

''They are injured so they will miss the class. But it's their fault for getting injured.'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

''I think that's unfair.'' Mr. Khun said.

''Now is settled.''said Mr. Lero Ro

''And Mr. Lero Ro how can I take the light bearer and wave controller class?'' I asked.

''Oh, first you'll take the wave controlling class. Then I'll give you a special class for you after your wave controlling class.'' said Mr. Lero Ro. ''And also, the teacher in the wave controllers, will arrive late. I think he'll be here in 3 days.''

''Wave Controller?... That's Bam position! If it's 3 days he'll make it.'' Mr. Khun thought.

Present Day....

''Phew...'' said Mr. Bam.

''You are very lucky.'' said Mr. Khun

''Um... Mr. Khun how's Rachel?'' asked Mr. Bam.

''Ah, she's fine. Her wound is not very deep. And also Bam, that girl is not the one that you are looking for.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Oh, and me and (N/N) used mine and her points to buy you this super rare regular uniform and a hairband also from the Evankhell's store.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Hey turtle, where's mine?'' asked Mr. Rak.

''We can't find you a uniform that is fit with your size.'' I said.

''And also you're a crocodile. You don't need a uniform. What do you want? A pet collar?!'' shouted Mr. Khun.

''What did you say?! I'll gobble you up!'' said Mr. Rak.

''Try it if you can!'' shouted Mr. Khun.

''Calm down... Calm down.'' I said while seperating them.

Then they accidentally threw me off. Then they saw me having a bump on my head.

''I am very sorry, (Y/N).'' said Mr. Khun.

''Sorry, turtle.'' said Mr. Rak.

''It's all right.'' I said. ''Now, don't fight anym-

Then I saw them arguing each other on who threw me.

Me and Mr. Bam just laughed, but when I looked at him next I saw him worried and is thinking of something.