Moving To LA

You and your brother Jake have always been close so when he moved away to LA you were heart broken. So now that you are 18 you finally get to move to LA. You will be moving into an apartment close to the Traphouse.
Present Time:
You and Jake are texting:
You: Jake I am heading to the airport now so I'll see you in about 6-7 hours!
Jake: Yay! I can't wait for you to get here. I haven't seen you in forever!
You: Ik!
You: I'll text you when I get off the plane!
Jake: Okie dokie see you then!
~ Skip To During The Flight~
You sit down and the guy who was next you and also very good looking, started a convo with you.
??: Hey, my name is Brennen Taylor. What's yours?
You: Hi I am Jackie.
Brennen: Is this your first time going to LA?
You: Yeah I am moving there with my brothers Jake and Reggie Webber.
Brennen: Wait you are the Jackie that Jake was talking about?!?
You: Yeah? How do you know my brother?
Brennen: Oh I am a YouTuber. Also I am his friend.
You: Oh ok. Cool
You: Anyway why are you coming from a
Kansas airport?
Brennen: Oh I was coming from New York, but I had to do 2 flights.
Brennen: Which I'm glad I did bc I met your gorgeous self.
You: Oh umm thank you?
~ Skip to when the flight ends~
You: Well it was nice meeting you Brennen.
Brennen: You too! See you around?
You: ofc!
~ You text Jake~
You: Hey Jake I just got off the flight.
Jake: Ok I am omw!
~ End of Text~
~Jake finally arrives~
You run up to Jake and give him the biggest hug.
You: Omg I missed you so much!!
Jake: I missed you too!
You cry a little then you finally pull away from the hug. Jake puts your suitcase in the trunk and you both get in and Jake starts driving.
You: Jake you know Brennen right?
Jake: Yeah why?
You: I sat next to him on the flight and we talked.
Jake: Oh ok.
You guys arrive at ur apartment and it's already set up. Then you unpack your things and Jake drives you over to the Traphouse to meet everyone. You guys get there and get out of the car.
You: Dang Jake this place is nice!
Jake: Thanks sis
You guys go in and go to the living room closest to the kitchen. You see everyone sitting there including Reggie!!
Reggie: Jackie!! Your finally here!!
You: Reg!! Omg I missed you sooo much!!
Reggie hugs you and he sits back down.
Jake: Ok so as you guys may or may not know this is my little sister Jackie. She's a little socially awkward so it's gonna take so time for her to get used to.
You nod your head
Everyone comes up to you and shake your hand but the girls give you big welcoming hugs!
Katrina: Finally another girllll! Eekkk!
Katrina: Btw I am Katrina but u can call me Kat. I'm also Sams girlfriend.
Everyone comes up to you and introduces themselves formally but with Colby you feel a little connection. Everyone gets to know you and you guys laugh and hang out. It was getting late so you were about to tell Jake if he could drive u home but right before you did he said
Jake: Jackie you ready to go to your apartment?
You: Yes!
You say bye to everyone and get into Jakes car, then he starts driving.
Jake: So how do you like everyone?
You: They are all very nice and welcoming, a tad crazy and loud but I'll get used to it.
Jake: Well that's good!
Jake: WE AREEE HEREEEE!!
You: Jeez Jake you don't have to yell!
You: Well, bye ily thanks for the ride!
Jake: Bye sis ily too and np. See you tomorrow?
You: Yes!!
Jake pulls off and you go into ur apartment you change into this: then go to bed

 See you tomorrow?You: Yes!!Jake pulls off and you go into ur apartment you  change into this: then go to bed