EXALTACIÓN DE LA VIRGEN MARÍA MADRE DE DIOS CRISTO JESUCRISTO

EXALTACIÓN DE LA VIRGEN MARÍA MADRE DE DIOS CRISTO QUE ES JESUCRISTO, REDENTOR DE LA HUMANIDAD INDOLENTE Y PECADORA QUE SOMOS TODOS SUS HIJOS DE JEHOVÁ DE LOS EJÉRCITOS CELESTIALES, PADRE DE LOS ELOHIM. FDO. SAN GABRIEL ARCÁNGEL DEFENSOR Y PROTECTOR DE LA VIRGEN MARÍA POR SIEMPRE. AMÉN ALELUYA AMÉN. AMÉN AMÉN AMÉN.La Virgen María Madre del Señor fue Ascendida al Cielo como Inmarcesible que es, Gloria a Dios, en Montichiari Italia se apareció la Siempre Virgen María, Espejo de Justicia de Dios que en este día de su Ascensión al Cielo como la de Su Hijo fue. Amén Aleluya Amén. Amén Gloria a Dios Aleluya. "Proclamen la Inmarcesibilidad de la Madre del Señor, Reina del Cielo, Madre de los Apóstoles, Emperatriz de las Américas, Santísima Virgen María Inmaculada Madre del Cordero de Dios que quita el pecado del mundo, Hijo del Dios Padre Omnipotente y Todopoderoso Jehová de los Ejércitos Celestiales a Revelación de Dios al hombre". Dictado a través de San Miguel Arcángel a ustedes hijos de Jehová como los Arcángeles Elohimes, como los Ángeles Serafines, como las Tujilines, Propelines, Estajines, Aluzines y Urilines del Todopoderoso que son los Ángeles y Dominaciones femeninos, del género humano correspondiente género femenino, -que algunas de ustedes son y no lo saben siquiera otras sí-, de Dios Padre Todopoderoso al servicio siempre de la Santísima Virgen María Madre de Misericordia por siempre jamás. Amén Aleluya Amén. Gloria a Dios por siempre Uno y Trino que Vive y Reina y Es Dios Por siempre. Amén, Aleluya, Amén. Amén Amén. Dado hoy a Exaltación de la siempre Virgen María Santísima Madre del Verbo Creador de Dios Padre Omnipotente Jehová, Cordero de Dios que quita el pecado del mundo. Amén, Gloria a Dios, Aleluya. Amén, Amén, Amén. A 14 Agosto 2020.

EXALTATION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, MOTHER OF GOD CHRIST WHO IS THE LORD JESUS THE ​​CHRIST, THE REDEEMER OF THE INDOLENT AND SINFUL HUMANKIND WHO ARE ALL HIS CHILDREN OF JEHOVAH OF THE HEAVENLY ARMIES, FATHER OF THE ELOHIM. SIGNED SAINT GABRIEL ARCHANGEL DEFENDER AND PROTECTOR OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY FOREVER. AMEN HALLELUYA AMEN. AMEN AMEN AMEN.The Virgin Mary Mother of the Lord was Ascended to Heaven as Unfading that She is, Glory to God, in Montichiari Italy the Ever Virgin Mary appeared, Mirror of Justice of God Who on this day of Her Ascension to Heaven as that of Her Son was. Amen Hallelujah Amen. Amen Glory to God Hallelujah. "Proclaim the Unfading condition of the Mother of the Lord, Queen of Heaven, Mother of the Apostles, Empress of the Americas, Blessed Virgin Mary Immaculate Mother of the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, Son of God the Almighty Father Jehovah of the Heavenly Armies a Revelation of God to man ". Dictated through Saint Michael the Archangel to you children of Jehovah as the Archangels Elohimes, as the Angels Seraphim, as the Tujilines, Propelines, Estajines, Aluzines and Urilines of the Almighty who are the Angels and feminine Dominations, of the corresponding human gender, female gender, -that some of you are and others do not even know it-, of Almighty God the Father at the service of the Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of Mercy forever and ever. Amen Hallelujah Amen. Glory to God forever One and Trinity Who Lives and Reigns and Is God Forever. Amen, Hallelujah, Amen. Amen Amen. Given today to the Exaltation of the ever Virgin Mary Most Holy Mother of the Creator Word of God Almighty Father Jehovah, Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. Amen, Glory to God, Hallelujah. Amen, Amen, Amen. As of August 14, 2020.