NEW! 2. Birthday full of emotions (part two)

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, Amber..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Keira, Catalina, Lance, the Thugs, Eugene and of course Rapunzel, were waiting in the throne room for the Saporians to arrive. It's been five minutes... Everyone was tense, they were looking around... but nothing. "Where are they?" Rapunzel asked to herself. "It's been five minutes." A noice came from outside the door, footsteps. Then the person stopped in front of the doors and twisted the handle. The crew waited with their weapons ready. The doors slowly started opening, and revealed a female with short black hair. She held a packed box in her hands. She looked kinda surprised to see everyone in a fighting stance. 

"Hi....Am I missing something...." She placed the present on a nearby table and looked around for someone. "Cass!!" Rapunzel ran up to her and hugged her, Cass hugged back. Once they pulled away Rapunzel started. "The Saporians broke out! We've been waiting for over five minutes and they're nowhere!" Cass looked shocked. She back away from Rapunzel and pulled out her sword. "We need to find them!" Then they ran from the throne room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"There must be something I can do!" Kris slammed her fist onto the table that she sat at. Amber still sat on her shoulders and watched. Kris looked around for something, then she saw a book one the ground. She picked it up and read what was written in it. There were lots of recipes for various potions. "Well... this looks promising." She walked to another table and placed the book there. "Ok, what do we have here." She read through the book and marked some potions that could be usefull. "Oh look, I remember this!" She read a page. "That's the pink...slimy...thing that Varian used to trap Ruddiger in." 

"Varian!! Can you stop trapping Ruddiger!!" Little girl held the raccoon in her tiny hands and looked angrily at her brother. "How many times do I have to tell you that he's not our pet!!"

"You're just jealous that I have one!" She pulled the raccoon closer to her chest and ran away laughing evilly.

 Kris shook her head. "I need to focus." She walked around the lab and gathered everything she needed to brew the potions.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rapunzel and Cassandra walked around the castle looking into every room they walked past. There was no sight of the criminals. Cass started to get frustrated, they've been walking around for so long and still haven't found them. "This is amazing!" She said sarcastically. Rapunzel looked at her and smiled. "Oh c'mon, It's not that bad!" The queen tried to lighten up the mood. "Yeah, maybe not for you. I just want to take a break from all this shit!" Rapunzel stopped eyes widened, meanwhile Cass walked forward. "Heyyy....language..." 

"Sorry." Rapunzel came to Cass's side. "So, what have you been up to lately?" Rapunzel put her hands behind her back awaiting an answer. "There's someone in Sleycho, trying to summon demons. I'm going after them, but first I wanted to see Kris." Rapunzel stopped again. "Wait... you think..." Cass looked at her and nodded. "They're trying to summon her."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Finally!" Kris held up a small glass bottle. Finally she had all the potions needed. "Ok, let's go!" She put all the chemicals into her bag and ran out of the room. Amber held tightly on Kris's shoulders as she ran through the halls. 'Now I just need to get to the throne room!' She ran up some stairs and through some hallways to the throne room. She opened the large door. There was noone. 'D-Did they already catch those guys...that's a new record.' Kris looked around the room...still noone. Kris sighed. 'They're probably trying to find me now....'

A hand was placed on her mouth, before she could turn around. Kris couldn't yell for help, she tried pulling the hand away. "Stop struggling if you want to live." The person pulled a sword to her throat slightly cutting her skin. Three people came from the shadows. Andrew, Clementine and Juniper. "Well hello there Kristine..." Andrew smiled at her evilly. "Shut up..." The smirk faded from his face. "Of course you would say that." He mumbled under his breath.

"What's that? Didn't hear ya! Your breath is so bad it made my ears numb!" Juniper laughed at that and Andrew gave her a look. Then he looked back at Kris. "Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. Your words can't do anything to us." Kris slowly reached into her bag. "Oh, really..." She slowly pulled out a vial with a blue liquid in it. "But this will surely do something." She said and smashed the vial. Kai accidentally cut the side of Kris's neck. Blue smoke was all around them and Kris couldn't see them and they couldn't see her.  Kris held the side of her neck in pain. "Fuck..." Kris ran in one direction and smashed into a door. Kris quickly opened it and ran outside to find some guards. Luckily they were running all around.

Kris still held the wound on her neck. She ran to a guard. "They're... in the... throne room..." She said. The guard called to the others and they ran into the castle. Kris stood there, her breaths slowly got heavier. Until she collapsed on the ground. Amber ran up to her, with a scared face. "G-Go get help...." Amber quickly ran away to find someone. Kris's vision slowly grew darker and darker...and the she passed out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ps: That line; 'No language on Earth has a word for how much he was pissed off right now.' Is from Sword Art Online Abridged episode 4 made by Something Witty Entertainment