NEW! 2. Birthday full of emotions (part two)

Začať od začiatku

The Saporians slowly backed up, while Varian walked forward, ready to attack. "Are you betraying us boy?" Clementine asked. Rapunzel smiled wide and Varian said the best comeback that Kris ever heard. "I'm getting on the right side of history." Then he threw the ball at them before they could do anything.

It exploded, but... the Saporians were now covered in bubbles. Varian backed up against Rapunzels cell. 'I've messed up.' The Saporians started walking to him, clearly angry. Kris gripped Varians leg in fright burying her face in it. "oh...Sorry guys, that was a- yeah... that was a bath bomb...." Varian looked down in embarrassment. "WHY!!" Rapunzel yelled in frustration. Then Andrew gripped Varian by his collar and lifted him up. Varian tried to get out of his grip. Andrew frowned at him. "LOCK HIM UP!" The other villains opened the cell and Andrew threw Varian in there.

"Varian!" Kris yelled out trying to reach out to her brother but Andrew grabbed her by her hair, that caused her to yell out in pain. Varian quickly stood up and ran to the cell bars, gripping them tightly. "DON'T TOUCH HER!!" Varian was furious. They could betray him, they could hurt him but he will kill them for touching his sister!

"Hm... You know. The betrayers of Saporia pay with their lives, but... You'll be already dead. So she could be a good repayment for my failure and a great replacement of you." Andrew smiled evilly. Now Varian was trying his best to break the bars. Saying he was pissed off was and understatement.

No language on Earth has a word for how much he was pissed off right now.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Hot tears runned down Varians cheeks and he was breathing heavily. He was trying to punch him through the bars but Andrew caught his fist and twisted his arm. "AUGH!!!" Andrew took Kris over his shoulder. "Yeah I don't think so..." He started to walk away while Varian was yelling and punching the bars "We launch the airship in twenty!" Kris tried to wiggle out of Andrews grip while yelling for her brother. She reached out her hand to Varian. "VARIAN!!!" He reached his hand out too. "KRISTINE!!!" 

"Kristine!!"

Kris looked up at the queens worried face. She held tightly onto Rapunzels dress, she could feel tears rolling down her face. The queen kneeled in front of the girl and held her hands. "Kristine listen, you need to hide, we'll come for you once this is all over." Kris looked into Rapunzels eyes and nodded before running off.

Rapunzel quickly ran into the throne room, and pulled a frying pan from behind her throne. "Okay guys, let's get this over with." She said with a bored expression.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kristine closed the doors behind her, took out a key and locked herself in that room. Books were scattered on the ground, there were some chemicals on the shelves and papers all around walls, floor, on the tables. It was Varians old lab. Kris looked around getting every detail into her mind. 'Woow, I haven't been here for so long.' She ran her fingers on the surface of a dusty table, leaving marks on it. 'I should come here more often. 

Suddenly a ball of red fur jumped on her shoulders. "GAAAHH!!" She looked around when she caught sight of the red fox on her shoulders. "Amber... you scared me." Kris petted the little fox on it's head. "Did Catalina send you here?" Amber licked Kriss cheek in response. "I'll take that as a  yes."

Kristine came to the corner of the room and sat down. "What am I going to do?" Kris asked the fox while looking around. She remembered something and smiled. "I remember when I was little, I've wanted to be just like my brother. One day I've cut my hair so I would look like him." Kris giggled at the funny memory. "Dad was so mad at me...I wish they were here." She buried her face in her knees, silently starting to cry. Amber patted her cheek with her paw in comfort.