The Ancelestians

As told by Callista, and many tongues before her. Every dragon came from something in this world. The history of creation can be cited to these words. We must turn our gaze and learn what made us dragons. What Chance wants to take away from us. What we must keep on believing in. 

"So you'd like to hear about the Ancelestians of Faylore? Come now and sit, for it's a story that is old as time itself.

We dragons all came from something, we were made in the image of each Ancelestian. We must send our respects to them and worship the breath they used to awake our kin.

Each breath of creation:

Agni the flame of the Daggerbacked Hornridges

Torranch the quake of the Scaldriver Antlers that shook

Windclimer, the gust that sent the Scorposwind Travellers roaming

Tuono, a shock that jolted through the Seaforelare.

And Morke, the Shadow that shaped Vaqaxalan in the light.

There was Agni, the first to come from the voids of trial. He was a red Daggerbacked Hornridge with eyes as white as snow. His temper was low and his flame was powerful. His torrential power made the volcanos and Sun we see today. With his breath he crafted the Daggerbacked race in his likeness, giving them fangs for others to stare at in awe.

A dusty coloured Scaldriver antler was the one who went by Torranch. She was lengthy and beautiful, yet cunning. Torranch flapped her wings to shape the land and formed mountains to roam. We stand upon what she worked as we speak.

Windclimer, a bolt of blue flying past the naked eye. The Scorposwind Traveller was adventurous and curious. A swing of his tail created the winds and tides. Forever roaming and searching out.

The grey being we call Tuono was a serious Seaforelare. His might was something to tremble from and so the skies did when his lightning shook Faylore. Tuono used his strong claws to strike down the world with lightning and energy, storms and order.

A Vaqaxalan with fur as dark as the night sky. The dragon was calm and much opposite of Agni. She enveloped the world and brought the moon and night with her arms. Darkness was created to bring closure and peace to the active day.

These five dragons after 100 days and nights of working on their creations came together and celebrated on the 100th night. On that day they ate and played music and games with their disciples. We celebrate the 100th day, the Festival of Fruition.

Over time the dragons began to fight over territory and so did the Ancelestials. So in meeting to resolve this strife, the dragons bore down their fist and cracked the land in many fractions.

Faylore was no more, but it's pieces drifted off to where they are now. Where we stand now once was a part of the legendary land. We walk the Ancelestials grounds.

They gave us our own fates to form.

The Anceletials look over us all." - Callista