prolouge/ chapter 1

"the day you start learning how to love your self is the day you learn how to love others"

- Valentina Valentine.

Valentina's POV

I've hooked up most of america's celebrities. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Giulian Rancic and Bill Rancic, even Beyonce and Jay-z. and i have no regrets putting these couples together. but sometimes I've thought that if i can match all these beautiful couples together then why can't i match my self with someone. I've often had these thoughts but i always put the thought at the back of my head. just because i can't be happy doen't mean other people can't. with that thought i walk into my office.

sitting down in my chair I ask my assistant/friend Lucy" who is it this time?"

she gave me a look of confusion. " i mean who needs me to find the love of there life." i say.

"oh right. I'm a bit slow. anyways its..." her eyes widened. her face filled with confusion.

" well who is it." I ask starting to get irritated. you see i don't like to waste time. i mean time is precious so i should waste it wisely

" It's Christian Evangelista." i was shocked. why may you ask? because Christian Evangelista is the world's biggest playboy. it has been rumored that he has slept with over 60 girls. now you get why I'm suprised.

" why would he possibly want to be matched with someone."

Christian's POV

I cannot believe that i'm hearing this right now it seems that i have lost my hearing. My very own father has signed me up to meet a matchmaker. apperantly i should settle down. I'm only 26. right now I'm sitting in my father's office just staring at him.

" My son, the only way you could ever get this company is if you settled down. i've hired the best matchmaker. so this shouldn't be a problem." he smiled at me

" are you really expecting me to do this. I have my whole life to be chained to some woman. can't I just have fun for the rest of my twenties. " i ask

" No. either you take this deal or I'll give this job to one of your brothers. i have worked way to hard for you to just throw it all away." he started to get angry. I didn't want one of my brother's to take the job I worked hard to get.

" are you sure there's no way to talk you out of doing this." he shook his head. " Alright fine." i say getting up.

"your going to meet the matchmaker tomorrow. At 3:00 in the afternoon. Don't be late." he ordered

"whatever " i muttered and left the room. If this is my last day to party i will do so. taking out my phone i started to call the boys.

A/N: hey guys hope you liked this chapter. this is my second book. I'm very excided for this one. anyways vote comment and share. oh and this chapter has 540 words in it. valentina on the media.