ten

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"THENA BABY WAKE UP!" CHRISTINA LIGHTLY SHOOK THE GIRLS ARM. christina and athena had joined the boys in the studio earlier that morning because they couldn't think of anything else to do and to be honest the boys invited them and they didn't have any plans so they agreed.

watching the boys work was quite honestly really boring because well, they were working! there were no conversations to be had and so christina and athena kind of just took stupid pictures of the boys and made fun of their faces when they were concentrating.

around three hours into being there athena had fallen asleep on christina's shoulder due to lack of sleep. most likely because her and anna had been up the majority of the night before.

they'd watched too many disney films to keep count before eating mass amounts of sugar and passing out at around six am. daniel then walked in the room at eight to ask athena if she wanted to go to the studio with him and the boys as well as christina.

athena, not having been awake long enough to even comprehend what was happening or being said simply just nodded and let daniel drag her out of the room.

she assumed he'd grabbed her phone because she had it when they arrived at the studio. before leaving he'd also offered her his hoodie and assisted her in putting it on in her sleepy state because she was only wearing shorts and a tank top.

athena didn't remember the journey to the studio yet she somehow did remember corbyn giving her a piggy back ride as she held christina's hand.

"tina i love you but if you keep shaking me i will not hesitate to slap you round the face." athena mumbled into her 'pillow' which just so happened to be one of the boys jumper's she couldn't remember. perhaps it was jack's as he was wearing a tank top.

she'd been asleep for around four hours and during those four hours christina had come and gone, making sure to give her jack's jumper to rest her head on so she wasn't resting on the hard arm of the couch.

"ooh someone's feisty." one of the boys joked with a small laugh as athena heard many pairs of footsteps entering the room. it was probably the boys as she felt the couch dip beside her and the leather of some chairs shifting as everyone sat down.

"i will not hesitate to knee you in the balls avery. no more children for you." athena muttered internally rolling her eyes as everyone 'oohed' at her response.