2~ Welcome To 1A

Mulai dari awal

Everyones heads turned. Suddenly, a controlled rush of water shot in through the window, in a jet that swirled the perimeter of the classroom. A few people squealed and jumped back. It settled in a big ball, the size of a small car, above everyone's heads. You made tendrils of water twirl around people's heads, and they turned and watched, ooo-ing and aahh-ing. Thinking they got the message, you sent the water in a controlled jet back through the window and back where it came from. Everyone looked back to the front of the classroom, slightly dazed.

"Umm..that water was from the lake in the park nearby.....I'm pretty sure I can only summon water that's either in my view or where I know the route it can travel from.....and uh...I can create clean freshwater but if I create too much I get really dehydrated and can pass out. Or I might start spewing water from my mouth? I'm not sure."

You held your hand out and and made water shoot from your finger tips into the half full jug. Then you stopped the small jets, and made the clear liquid rise from your palm into a sphere in the air.

"But I don't think I can take it back once I create it. So um....yeah." You said, sending the water bubble to the lake out the window. You hung your head again, not once daring to look at the students.

Aizawa put a hand on your shoulder, and said to go sit in the empty seat right in the middle if the classroom. You were forced to look up, as you heard a voice call out, "right here!". 20 familiar faces looked back at you, most emitting supportive smiles. You squeaked loudly, and a couple people gave little giggles at the cute reaction. You stared wide eyed at everyone like a deer caught in headlights.

"C-can I go home" you thought.

"(L/N), take a seat please." Aizawa repeated. You gasped, and walked to where the empty seat was. You kept your head down as you walked, and sat at the desk, which you noticed was in between Kirishima and Tsu.

Great, you thought. Overwhelmed like crazy and I'm sat between two of my favourites. Aizawa was rambling on sleepily, you couldn't focus considering you were in a room of people you obsessed over for months. You did, however, pick up that first period was a study period. Great again. Freedom to talk. More nerves.

Your stomach was really hurting now, the nerves getting too much. Luckily no noises were made. As soon as Aizawa zipped up his sleeping bag, he fell into his usual deep slumber.

Your shoulders tensed as the sound of scraping chairs resounded all around you, and around 15 voices starting shouting your name, trying to get your attention. Of course they would have questions. You looked around, absolutely terrified, and with no idea what to do. You couldn't move, you were stiff with fear. You were shaking profusely. Of course, this is amazing. But right now? It's horrible. You felt so overwhelmed by each and every one, and put them all together with no where to run? Holy shit was that took much. Your hands snaked round your eyes, covering your face and ducking your head down, whimpering a little. The voices slowed and calmed.

"Guys, stop! We're scaring her!" You heard a girl hiss. You thought it was Mina, though you weren't entirely sure.

"Everyone! Please resume your seats!" A loud voice commanded, and you didnt have to remove your hands to tell it was Iida. No one listened, but they did move away a little, giving you some breathing room.

"I am Tenya Iida, Class 1A representative! Please do not hesitate to come to me and our fellow classmates if you seek any help or advice!" You nodded slowly.

You peeked from out of your fingers straight ahead of you to see Mina staring at you, head resting on her crossed arms over the back of her chair. She beamed, and stuck her pretty pink hand out to you.