Dad?!”, Dishank said surprised of his father's presence over there.

“Why hasn't she lead any projects yet?” He questioned ignoring his son's shocked reaction.

“Huh!?” Dishank said. His father then elaborated saying

I came to check on the presentation and she is amazing and deserves to lead a project on her own”, Dishank immediately agreed and handed over Oberoi Hotels project to Vritika.

Are you sure?Vritika asked being unsure of herself.

Hundred percent!!! You were ambitious when you joined our company and wanted to exceed before marriage so why not now you are getting a chance just grab it!! And I trust you!!Dishank saud and Vritika reluctantly agreed still a bit unsure.

Rajveer then left the cabin after congratulating her.

Dishank hugged and congratulated her and said, “Iti this calls for celebration!! Date tonight be ready by 7, I will pick you up!!

He soon left for his cabin.

✦✧✦✧

Here in the Chauhan house,

Samay comes running in the kitchen and shouts Meher's name excitedly to see Meher doing something in the fridge.

Who got killed now?” Meher said on seeing Samay shouting her name like this.

Samay ignored the comment and screamed,“ I got selected!!”

“Ohh!! Congratulations Samay you will finally accomplish your dream!” she said with her eyes a bit teary on remembering her brother.

But there is a problem...”, Samay said trailing off at the last.

But what?Meher said waiting for him to complete.

There is a criteria of no relationship!”, he completed.

Ohh!! It's not a problem!! I have talked with a lawyer we can file for a divorce there is hardly one and a half month left anyways!!Meher said.

So finally this means we have only one more birthday together!!” Samay said as a joke.

Yes, I would finally be free of your annoying friends and that stupid cake of yours you order every single time!”, Meher said heaving a sigh of relief and acting as if a huge responsibility was taken off of her shoulder.

Oh please my friends are better than yours who roam all around me calling me with that stupid name 'Sammy' and also give a same gift to me everyyear.”, Samay taunted back.

Aww Sammy baby!! You don't like the name!Meher further teased him with that name.

Samay took a bowl of chana aiming it at Meher and said, “You call me Sammy once again and this chanas land on you!

He threatened her but she kept on going with the rants and Samay threw the chanas on her face, to which Meher screamed “Sammy baby you are gone!!” and threw an egg on him and started laughing.

Before he could retort and throw anything else they were interrupted by fake coughs of Adhyan and Revati.

When will you two grow up??” Adhyan said shaking his head in disbelief.

Maybe after your kid comes Bhai!! Anyways lets go out I need to take a bath!” Samay said.

Oh hello Mister not before you two clean my kitchen!!” Revati said to which they pouted and started cleaning the mess under the strict supervision of Revati, who did not trust them a bit.

✦✧✦✧

It's already 5 months since you are in India Eri!! When the hell will you tell your family about us!!the person on phone spoke.

Babe wait for some time everything in my family is back to normal after a long time and I don't want to drop a bomb on them now!!Erisha replied back.

Do tell soon and I love you!!

I love you too!!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey Guys, I am finally back after a long time!!

Well I took a long break due to my laziness to update.

Also thanks alot for making this story cross 58k+ reads. Please keep supporting it the same way.

Do vote comment and share.

Love,
Writer!