Ji Weixi was in disbelief. “You got someone to buy all these?”

“How else would I get them?” Li Shaoling lifted a brow.

No wonder he was poking around on his phone during lunch. He must have been instructing some subordinates to buy these roses.

Still, there were so many… could he have bought every pink rose out of a florist shop?

“Why don’t you buy red roses?” she could not help but ask.

“Why should I buy red roses?” Li Shaoling’s smiled vanished immediately, and his face turned cold.

He’s not going to give red roses after Mo Nanfeng did so!

No way would he send flowers the same color!

Nonetheless, Ji Weixi was beaming.

She felt as if her heart was full of these pink roses too, and it was the first time anyone gave her so many flowers.

She was very happy.

Biting her lip, she then asked with a hopeful look, “Li Shaoling, do you know what pink flowers mean?”

In a corner, Tian Miaomiao was beside herself with anxiety.

Hurry up, say it!

Pink roses represented doting, one’s first love.

However.

Li Shaoling considered it for second, but soon frowned and retorted, “How should I know? I’m not a florist.”

Ungrateful woman. He sent her so many flowers, and yet she asked him what the flowers meant.

How should he know?! She’s being ridiculous!

Everyone else was left speechless.

Tian Miaomiao did not laugh but chuckled very quietly.

“Really, single by nature.”

Chapter 82: Want To Scan My WeChat, Handsome?

Translator: EndlessFantasy Translation  Editor: EndlessFantasy Translation

The little one wanted some spicy crayfish.

However, Ji Weixi cannot stop worrying about eating outside since it was unhygienic and he could catch some parasite.

When she got off work in the evening, Ji Weixi was planning to head for the supermarket to buy some live crayfish along with some soup ingredients to cook at home.

Li Shaoling followed along too.

As Ji Weixi watched his long face that showed neither a hint of a smile nor any other expression, she thought that anyone who didn’t know would take him for a bodyguard.

In the meantime, Ji Weixi went to pick some crayfish from the aquarium before going to buy some dishes.

After that, the little one scampered off on his tiny feet to buy yogurt, and then went to choose some new toys.

Ji Weixi kept up behind him while pushing a shopping cart, afraid of losing sight.

Li Shaoling was tagging along beside the cart, watching as the little one reached out with his short hands, trying to take the model of an excavator off a shelf. That was when Ji Weixi patiently got one and handed it to the boy, who started jumping around in joy, clapping.

Li Shaoling’s eyes softened at that very sight.

Along with his tall, slim figure, his black tailored suit that hugged his straightened form, his cold face especially reflected his highborn status and hints of abstinence.