Zhou Guilai was surprised, and raised his face to look at him: "Brother Huzi still has this habit? Didn't it when I slept together in the house before."

"I didn't have a bad habit before, and I just had a stinking habit recently. I was shocked when I hugged and hugged me tightly last night!" Gangzi said.

Zhou Guilai was stunned: "What's the situation? How can I not understand?"

"I don't understand either. How else would I say if he is sick, or should I send him to the hospital for a look?" Gangzi said.

Zhou Guilai touched his chin, pondered for a moment, and said, "How do I feel Huzi's coming up?"

"Fachun?" Gangzi didn't understand.

"To put it simply, I want to marry a wife." Zhou Gui said.

Gangzi suddenly felt a bitter cold. Last night, his brother didn't dream of marrying a wife in his dream, but treat him as his wife!

Zhou Guilai grinned: "Don't tell me, it sounds like it, this is not a teenager Huaichun, it's not a big deal, but I should also let my mother see if there are suitable surroundings, and if there are some, I will introduce him. Well, it saves him that he can only find a wife in his dream, which sounds pitiful."

"Poor ghost, I don't want to sleep with him, I will squeeze with you tonight." Gangzi said.

"Then you go to bed by yourself, it's too hot." Zhou Gui said.

The two boys just said so, and they didn't even think about it. One day they came back to the beverage shop and planned to bring some ice cream popsicles home and put them in the refrigerator. They didn't have them at home.

Then he noticed it sharp-eyed, and found that Huzi was surreptitiously alone, and went to the cinema.

Zhou Guilai is wondering, is watching a movie just like being a thief? And it's off work now, he wants to watch a movie, who can say he goes?

But after a while, Zhou Gui came to see another familiar one, who is not Chen Shanshan?

Unlike Huzi's guilty conscience, Chen Shanshan is quite natural, and no one will think it is a ghost.

If you change this one, maybe you won’t think much about it, but it’s different after the week. He just heard Gangzi complain about his brother’s unhealthy dream the day before. For this, Gangzi went to bed in the house. Up.

So Zhou Guilai was stunned for a moment, and then a shocking secret emerged in his head. These two, would they have any adultery?

He almost didn't hesitate at all, so he immediately followed up. Sure enough, he saw the two of them together. They were queuing to buy tickets, and the two of them were talking and laughing. Looking at the two of them, it was obviously not related. Simple!

Zhou Guilai was full of admiration, I really didn't see it, Huzi looked so silly, but in fact it was hidden. He even asked Sister Shanshan to watch the movie. I don't know how long this relationship has been!

Zhou Guilai was afraid that his parents would beat a mandarin duck if they knew it, so he didn't dare to tell his parents, so he came to the men's clothing store to find a gangster.

But Gangzi went to night school, and his little concubine was checking his homework closely, he couldn't do it if he wasn't serious.

Zhou Guilai specially rode a bicycle to the night school to find a guy, but he couldn't be too excited.

"Huh? My brother talked to Sister Shanshan about whom?" Gangzi was stunned.

"There can still be fakes. I saw it with my own eyes. Huzi went to the cinema secretly first, and then went to the cinema behind Sister Shanshan. The two of them lined up to buy movie tickets together. Some talked and laughed, I saw it with my own eyes! "Zhou Guilai said.