Chapter 2

"Are you alright"

These were the words that pulled Ezra's blatant staring, let's be honest, he was shamelessly checking the guy out. He wouldn't be surprised of mystery guy was starting get freaked out. A warm rush crawled up his neck and his cheeks turned a deep red that could make an Elmo doll envious. He tried to nod his head as he clutched his nose, but this turned out to be a bad idea because the blood escaped due to the movement. The boy took as step forward to get a closer glimpse at Ezra's nose. This made Ezra take an involuntary step backwards.

The boy took another step and gently grabbed Ezra's chin before he had a chance to move again. His hands were strong, but delicate as if he was dealing with an antique vase rather than a human. His touch felt so light that Ezra felt as if he was imagining it.

"You'll be fine, it should stop bleeding anytime soon", he whispered to himself as he examined with a great concern. He looked up from his nose and his cloudy eyes meet Ezra's blue ones. The boy's eyes were hard to interpret as he gazed at him. No expression seemed to escape, even for a spilt second. Ezra felt like he was in a trance as he stared back. He felt like the boy's eyes were not only staring at his eyes but his souls, swallowing him whole. As a shiver went down his spine as he managed to speak again, miraculously.

"I'll be fine", he gently muttered drawing himself back from the touch. The boy's eyes hardened drawing his hands back to his sides urgently. He curtly nodded at Ezra and walked away without a word. Ezra turned and looked back to see the mysterious individual casually stroll away. The whole incident seemed like a dream, something that was to bizarre and ridiculous to happen, much less to him. Like what were the chances that some freakishly tall and devilishly handsome guy would crash into him and provoke a nose bleed all while managing to stare at his soul?

"Well that was weird", he deadpanned staring across the now empty school. He pulled himself together and rushed to the bathroom, so he would look like he was attack by a stray wolf parading around the school. After he finished his business and step out of the bathroom, the bell indicating that first period was began shrieking loudly throughout the school.

"Fuck".

******

Ezra quickly as the bell rang signaling that it was lunch time. His stomach whined reminding him of how hungry he was, considering he woke up late and had to skip breakfast. So much for the most important meal of the day, he thought. He rushed out to meet his friends in the cafeteria and catch up with them. He had a bad habit of being late, if you didn't notice the theme.

He caught Kolby at his locker conversing merrily  with Melissa and rolled his eyes at the scene. They would've have won if there was a thing called "fastest make up in the history of on and off couples".  Melissa's hand was on his shoulder in an effort to seduce him. They seemed to gaze at each other like it was the first time the saw each other. Once again, this wasn't a new sight. If he had a dollar every time this exact situation was presented to him, he'd be the wealthiest man alive. But in reality he was to witness every single make up without any payment. He took a mental note to make a bet with Eliana next time.

"Hey, made up huh?" he said mockingly crossing his arm and examining his nails.

"Yup", they both chimed at the same time which creeped Ezra out.

"Alright, let's head to lunch, Eliana said she'll meet us a the table", Kolby explained with a loud voice.

They walked to the cafeteria and got the lunch. Ezra opted for greasy and unappetizing looking pizza and chocolate pudding, but his hunger didn't give him much choice. The cafeteria was bustling with starved teenagers rushing to eat their food in such a ludicrous time frame. Roaring chatter and laughter filled the big area.

Ezra spotted Eliana's blonde hair which was curled to perfection and thought, wow, she's beautiful. He always speculated why she was attracted to him and why he didn't notice her feelings. He wasn't ugly himself with his slightly tan skin, a mop of dark brown curly hair, a dusting of brown freckles across his cheeks, and his light pink lips. Considering that there were better looking guys attending their school, he'd always wondered. To be honest with himself, he'd only reciprocated to her confession because he didn't want to ruin the friendship they had. A pang of guilt shot through him as this thought entered his brain. But as time passed, his feelings towards her altered. 

They weren't very active when it came to the bedroom. Eliana had disclosed her thoughts about it and felt like she was ready for second base, but he was a different story. As embarrassing as it sounded, the straightforward truth was that he couldn't get it up. Whenever he thought of her in a sexual manner, he'd always be disappointed of the outcome. He tried many times to the point where he started going insane. That reminded him of a random quote "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" or something like that.

Oh God, was he insane?

"Hello??!! Earth to Ezra" said Kolby's faint voice, snapping in his daydreaming face.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't listening, what did you say?", he answered, quilt about ignoring his friend.

"I said, why were you late for math?", expectantly waiting for him to answer.

"Oh no, you were late to Mr. Matthew's class on the first day?, how'd that go", grimaced Eliana. Everyone knew about the rules when it come to Mr. Matthew's class and being late to class was NOT one of them. Especially not on the first day. Thankfully, he was let out with a warning that ended up being a lecture to the whole class about the rules.

"Just a random nose bleed in the hallway" he answered casually, leaving out the encounter with the strange boy.

"You gotta get that checked out", Kolby commented. They had been trying to convince him to go to the doctor, but Ezra's stubbornness would let it happen. He was sure it was nothing.

As they ate their food, they talked about their classes, teachers and whether or not they got homework. Ezra was sad to find out he was the only one that was tortured with homework. He also found out that the reason of Kolby and Melissa breakup was because of a misunderstanding. Tell me something I don't know, he thought.

As the end came to an end, Ezra rushed out of his last period and walked to grab his stuff from his locker. He walked out of the school towards the parking, but was greeted by a group of girls.

"Hi, Ezra", they squealed simultaneously waving at him.

He smiled back at the strangers walking away while shaking his head at how they knew him. They seemed to be only freshmen too. Squealing and whispering, they walked in the other direction of the vacant parking lot. He and friends agreed not to meet up today, but after school tomorrow. He was somewhat grateful because the school day had exhausted him. All he wanted to do was go home and take a nap. While walking to his car he noticed the boy again. Ezra had learned that they had English together due to walking in the room at the exact same time as him. They had the awkward who's going in first moment.

The boy was looking around and looked like he was waiting for someone. He had a frustrated look on his face as he glanced at his phone. Ezra felt a strange tick to ask him if he wanted a ride. There was something that pulled him towards the stranger. Just the aura around the guy was alluring. Without giving it a second thought, Ezra covered his mouth and yelled across the lot,

"You need a ride?"

A/N
I have a habit of cliffhangers (insert evil laugh here)
Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been busy
Anyways let me know how it was.

A/NI have a habit of cliffhangers (insert evil laugh here)Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been busyAnyways let me know how it was

And don't forget to vote:)