The letter (part 2) EDITED

Harry had found the quill and parchment by now. He had started writing his first letter which said,
Dear Malfoy,
I am also sorry. I provoked you too. I accept the apology and the friendship. I'll owl Hermione and tell her. I'll be around Diagon ally if you want to meet up. I'm staying at the leaky caldron in room 11. You can call me Harry. Thanks,
Harry Potter.
He then wrote the second one for Griphook. This one read
Dear Griphook,
I will be free during the requested time, and will be there, however, I request that I take a blood test, and a inheritance test, as well as checking to see if I have any marriage contracts that I am unaware of.
Thank you,
     Harry Potter
He gave the letters to hedwig and watched her leave before going to bed.     
      In the morning he was awoken by Errol and pig. He gave Errol the letter for the weasleys it read
Dear weasleys, thank you for the presents and the invitation to stay over at the burrow but I'm staying at the leaky caldron.
Thanks,
Harry.                 
He gave the letter to Errol and watched him leave. He went downstairs and asked the bartender, Tom, for some breakfast and then left. He walked around and then went to Fortescues Ice Cream Parlor at around eleven a.m. He sat down and did his potions essay.  At lunch time he received a letter from Draco. It read Dear Harry, thank you. I didn't expect you to write back. I'll go by diagon ally around 1. Could you meet me behind the leaky caldron. You can call me Draco since we're friends. Thanks, Draco Malfoy.
All of a sudden someone tapped his shoulder. Harry turned around and saw Hermione. Hey Hermione how are you? Great, she replied, but we should talk later. Ok, he said. Draco wants to meet up with me and you if you wanna come with me at one. Oh and do you need help with your potions essay? Sure! I appreciate the help, and I needed to talk to you anyway.