chapter 1

Chris Evans POV

"Hey Seb, Tom, do you ever think about how much you want kids but like you don't want to do that nasty" I asked out of the blue. They just looked at me with confused faces.

"sort of but not really" they both said in unison.

"I want to adopt a kid," Hiddleston said. He's always wanted to adopt bc he doesn't really want to have a wife or a girlfriend he just wants to be a single dad and maybe if he meets someone that's not gonna screw him over then he'll probably get married.

"Yeah I'll adopt it doesn't really matter to me," Sebastian said. He doesn't really care if he has a girlfriend or a wife. I think he just wants a kid, single dad or not he would be a good father.

"What about you Chris?"  Tom asked me curiously. I said before I want a wife or a girlfriend but just not right now I do want a kid though. After a lot of talking and asking our friends what they think they all agreed that we all should adopt but they said teenagers not little kids that would put too much stress on us and we already have stressful lives.

We went out and asked around while running errands in Queens the cashier at the QDS (Queens designer shoes) said that The Young Teen Orphanage was open and had the exact age group we were looking for, 13-15, we drove there and walked in the building there was a women with dirty blond hair, pale skin, her eyes are probably green, she has a few wrinkles in her forehead.

"How may I help you" she asked. Her name tag read 'Mrs. Patterson'

"Uh yeah we're here to adopt" I motioned my head to Tom and Seb. She smiled and asked what age group as if on cue a girl walks into the Orphanage. She has platinum white hair, beautiful blue eyes, she was wearing a blue bodysuit with a black leather jacket, with black timberlands and what looks like navy blue camo cargo pants, she has this face that looks intimidating when resting,she has this joker looking necklace, a snake ring it looks like a king cobra, she has these blue and black cross dangling earrings and she has what looks like a dirt bike helmet. I saw Seb look at her with what looks like a fatherly look on him I can tell she's the one he wants to adopt.

"Oh ocea-" Mrs. Paterson was about to say her name "it's joker miss" the girl said. Joker? It's probably a nickname. "Yes sorry but can you Please tell all the 13-15 year old girls to come down and Stand In the formation" she said with a sweet tone. Joker nodded and headed up the stairs.

♾🤍♾
*Aspens pov*
I was sitting on my bed drawing an outfit I wanted to make when Kayda just burst into my room and jumped on me while I'm drawing and messed it up.

"Kayda what the hell!" I gave a frustrated groan she looked at me with a sorry look.

"Sorry love I didn't mean to mess you up" she said with a sympathetic tone and face. "It's ok just please be careful next time" ocean comes in and says that we have to get ready. Some people are here to adopt. I roll my eyes because I never get adopted neither does ocean nor Kayda we're 'too old' everyone wants the younger kids other than teens. I throw on my black jumper and black ripped jeans with a green leather jacket, I put on my serpent necklace with my king cobra ring, and my green and black cross dangling earrings. Kayda put on a black color bodysuit, with a black leather jacket, with black cargo pants, her dagger necklace, her cobra ring, and her cross earrings. We all have matching jewelry but just different colors and different charms on them. Ocean or Joker has one that says 'haha' on it, me Aspen or Serpent as they call me necklace as a serpent on it, and Kaydas has a dagger since she likes knife throwing. Me and Ocean don't wear makeup only Kayda does.

🇺🇸❤️🤍💙
*Kaydas POV*
After we all finished getting ready, me, serpent, and joker all went downstairs. We just stood in the line since we were like the last one downstairs.

"What took you so long" some dumb bitch I don't like asks us what took us so long to get down here

"Why does it matter? Since when did you care about my well being?" I snapped back because I had enough of her bullshit, she just rolled her eyes and looked ahead. OMG OMG CHRIS EVANS, TOM HIDDLESTON, AND SEBASTIAN STAN WERE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, I mentally screamed. I looked over at Ocean (joker) and Aspen (Serpent) . They looked at me with the same shocked look, I made a sad face because we all knew they would never adopt someone like us.

💚🖤🤍
*Toms POV*
The last 3 girls came down and I saw the girl with ginger hair, beautiful green eyes, looks no more than 13, has very intimidating resting face, nice jewelry, ripped jeans, green leather, and black jumper, all of Loki's favorite colors, it looks like her and the other 2 have the same ring, and earrings but just different colors. I made my decision already and I want to adopt her.

💙❄️
*Sebs POV*
I see 3 other girls come down and I realize it's the girl we saw before. She has platinum white hair, beautiful blue eyes, she was wearing a blue bodysuit with a black leather jacket, with black timberlands and what looks like navy blue camo cargo pants, she has this face that looks intimidating when resting, she has this joker looking necklace it's says 'haha', a snake ring it looks like a king cobra the other two girls had the ring too, she has these blue and black cross dangling earrings the other girls have the same but different colors. I can tell she's the oldest. I made my decision and I want to adopt joker or I think her name is ocean because Mrs. Paterson almost said ocean before she corrected her.

❤️🤍💙
*Chris POV*
I see the last 3 girls come down and my eyes rest on a raven-haired, grey-eyed girl who looks no more than 14. She's wearing a black color bodysuit, with a black leather jacket, with black cargo pants, her dagger necklace, her cobra ring, and her cross earring. It looks like her and the other two have the same earrings but different colors and the same ring. I want to adopt her.

"Since when did you care about my well being?" She snapped at some other girl.

Wow she's sassy. I thought to myself.

💙💚🤍
*Third person's POV*
Kayda, Ocean, and Aspen just stood there in shock as their idols are here to adopt a kid and are standing right in front of them. Right here. Right now.

Sebastian, Tom, and Chris all went back to the office and asked Mrs. Paterson what the last 3 girls' names are.

"Oh the blue one that's ocean, the green one is Aspen, and the black-haired one that is Kayda. Oceans have been here for 10 years and she's 15, Kaydas been here for 14 years so all her life, and Aspens has been here for 13 years so all her life too." Mrs. Paterson explained. "Ocean parents couldn't take care of her anymore because her father gambled all their money away, her mother was a druggie, and her dad was also abusive. He would hit her and the mother constantly" she explained Oceans story. "Kaydas parents didn't want her after she was born because they wanted a boy and I just recently found out that her birth parents had a boy so she has a brother" she started to have her voice crack when she was explaining our stories. "Aspens omg it's so sad her parents didn't want nothing to do with her they tried to kill her with LSD but the doctors stopped them and they called the police and now her parents are doing life in prison." Mrs. Paterson choked on her tears telling the girls stories. Chris, Tom, and Seb could feel tears burn their eyes as they heard the girls stories.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
*The Girls POV*
We were waiting for them to finish up. While we're waiting Kayda is throwing butter knives at pieces of cheese because Aspens was throwing cheese in the air, so She grabbed butter knives and started throwing them at the cheese. Ocean is cleaning her gun, Aspen stopped throwing cheese and started to draw and add detail to her outfit, and Kayda was sharpening her knives or looking for old broken down cars so she can fix and make them better.

"Ocean, Kayda, and Aspen please go upstairs and pack your back you're getting adopted" Mrs. Paterson said with such excitement and sadness
The girls perk up and jump up and run upstairs and pack their suitcases (with clothes) and one backpack (which was full of knives and guns (yes I made it so they already have their guns don't come at me) they were excited to go with their new family. Especially as their favorite actors are their parents.

💔😭💔
*Third person's POV*
The girls say by to their other friends and Mrs. Paterson who was crying. They left the building and got in the car with their new fathers. Life is gonna get interesting.