Just give it a week Aaliyah, he'll get better.

I reminded myself, there was nothing I hated more than a person angry at the world for no reason, maybe he had a reason but it wasn't an excuse to be so cold, for christ's sakes we have to deal with each other for the next 8 months, he might as well get over himself already.

I rubbed my arms again, I wish I could just slap-

"Hey Aaliyah, do you want my coat?" A voice from behind me interrupted my thoughts. I turned my head, Harry did too but quickly looked back at the field.

It was the kid from my italian class but I had a feeling i've seen him somewhere else.

I smile at him before I speak, "Hi, and I'm okay actually. What's your name again, I just met so many people this week and i-" I fumbled over my own words.

Earning a chuckle from Harry. "Oh I'm Pat, we met like two years ago, you were the girl on Felixs lap right?" My heart dropped to me feet hearing the name Felix, I knew Pat was more familiar than I had assumed. Harrys head snapped back in our direction, same with the rest of my friends. Being nosy as soon as Pat mentioned me on the lap of someone.

I blushed, "Yeah..."

"Felix? When were you going to tell us about this?" Lilith leaned over Kassie to playfully push me, I awkwardly laugh, little do they know.

I hope I never see his face again.

"Well they used to fuck like rabbits those two." Pat laughed, I widened my eyes, feeling deep embarrassment by my awful sex life being brought up in the middle of a football game. Connor gasped. Harry furrowed his eyebrows. Lilith and Kassie just look at each other with shocked faces. Of course Felix would tell our business to his friends.

"When were you planning on telling us that you- this is amazing, oh my god you're a baby hoe welcome to the club." Connor came over to hug me, making everyone laugh at his choice of words. I laughed along, I didn't want to burst their bubble explaining my relationship with Felix so I just went along with it.

"Okay let's not talk about my boring sex life around everyone, please" I run my hand through my hair nervously.

"Boring my ass, the stories that Felix told-"

"Aaliyah come with me to get some chips." Harry says suddenly, the rest of my friends were just as confused. I quickly stood up subconsciously putting his sweater on. He might not like it but shit was I cold. I looked back at Connor with a confused look and he just shrugged, just as lost as me. Harry cleared his throat, "Are you coming?" He went with the same cold tone. I looked back at him.

I began to walk to him, "Calm down Im coming, I thought you rather not be around me. What happened to that?"

"I still don't want to be around you Aaliyah." He says in a matter of fact tone.

Oh, okay.

I shook my head, taking quicker steps to get next to him. "That guy Pat was being weird, and our teacher said we need to know 7 things about you and all I learned is that you used to fuck a guy named Felix, now would that help me in class?" He said with his rude self.

My stomach flipped at the name Felix slipping his mouth.

"Me and Felix are none of you business, but that guy Pat was saying too much I have to agree with that. So thank you I guess?" We made it down the steps of the bleachers and into the parking lot that was filled food trucks and tables selling merchandise. My eyes widened at the sight of deep fried oreos.

I put my arm out to stop Harry. "I love deep fried oreos, I collect porcelain dolls which you know already, my middle name is Dolores, I hate the color black, I want my wedding dress to be a light pink, I'm trying to write about my life, I usually write about romantic experiences I wish I could have. Now that you got your assignment, I want some oreos now." I gave a fake smile, zipping up the sweater before walking to the stand.