5

HARRY

Doing her the favor was nothing to me. I knew that we might as well be decent people to each other for this to work. It didn't mean i'll allow her to push my boundaries. No family questions and no asking about my home. I was quite nervous to have a new partner, especially it being someone new to the school. My last years partner pushed and pushed to know more about me like I was her charity case. I never felt more relieved when the project ended, it was my worst work but I knew I'll never have to work with her again.

None of my friends liked my old partner, Joana. Her presence wasn't so prevalent but the two days of the week that I was with her was just constant fighting. Now although Aaliyah and I don't quite get along she's apart of my life regardless. I wished that Felix dude would swoop in and get jealous so I wouldn't have to spend so much time with her.

Dropping her off home made me realize how different we probably were. She was gone for only three hours and her mom called the police already. She had parents that cared, it's something I wish I could've had. The house she lived in was littered with family photos and her room reflected her personality, including those creepy fucking dolls. What type of person keeps those things above and around their bed?

I sort of felt bad about her bike but I don't quite understand the logic of kicking the rack afterwards, it wasn't the racks fault.

Her stupid actions made me feel some sort of weird obligation to help her. She was really angry with me at the football game so when I could hear her desperation through the phone I knew I had no other choice. As much as I didn't want to, I cared for every person around me, regardless of how little I liked their personality because her peaches and cream attitude was quite unbearable. I could tell she was the girl that needed a layer of lip gloss before she stepped out anywhere and she was the girl that swooned at any muscular guy that gives her attention.

I'd give my shirt off my back for anyone, I don't understand how I was my parents kid.

Seeing her gross swollen foot made me gag which pushed me to be easier on her, I remember seeing Danny breaking his arm while playing football and I vomited on the bleachers.

After I handed her over to her mom I continued to drive around town, not knowing what to do. I was at Joannas house before.

Heated arguments made for good sex. She might've been annoying and pushy but was easy to win over. She moved a town away because her mom got pregnant and they needed a new home but we continued to see each other. No strings attached of course.

I was sitting at Joannas kitchen table when Aaliyah called me. "Who was that?" She asks, taking the cup of water away from me. Joana was a proper beauty, she was very girl next door mixed with cheerleader from hell. Her hair fell to her butt and was a golden color her roots coming to its natural color, her eyes dark and her lips plump. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like her lips wrapped aroun-

I snap out of my thoughts, "My new partner, she hurt her foot."

Joanna frowns, "You're leaving me so early?" I stormed to her house after the game needing to let out my frustration about this dumb project on someone. I sigh, she always does this.

"We fucked and I slept over, we're not all of a sudden playing house Joanna." I grab my keys, I knew those crutches I kept in my trunk would be useful one day. Joanna scoffed