Excited

Lorna POV

It's a Thursday afternoon 3:30 pm 1982 my best friend April and I are in our hotel room in Antigua. We haven't been here long we practically just got here and it's so hot we weren't expecting it to be this hot so we're dressed in clothes for warm weather because it's so cold back in England where April and I are from.

"Lorna look at us we look like shit" April says looking at us both in the mirror.
"I mean we've looked worse but we could look better."

I unzip my suitcase to find a mountain of clothes which have just ended up all over the floor. April looks at me and laughs while putting MTV on the telly.

"Hey April what about this one" I say holding it up against my body.
"Yeh that one, it's lush but what one do you recon I should wear" she says holding up two outfits one of them being a blue jumpsuit and the other being a skirt and a light green crop top.
"I recon the jumpsuit it's cute" I say while putting on my red lace flowey dress with a bikinil under because the dress is kind of see through.

Both of us are now dressed and are looking at each other in the mirror then suddenly our favourite song comes on the telly.

"Oh shittt" I say looking at April
"Its look of lovee!!" She screams

But sadly we turned the telly off and go out side because we didn't come in holiday to spend it in our room.

As we're leaving the hotel I'm being hit by the heat I turn to prilley (April, prilley is my nickname for her) and pull a face so she pulls the same back and decide to walk down to the beach.

Gladly I'm now at the beach with prilley and have layed our towels down to sunbathe.

"Oi look over there" prilley says so I look to my left.
"Not that way stupid the other way" she snaps while laughing
"Yeh it's a group of boys so what" I say sarcastically not being fussed.
"It's not just any group of boys tho it's Duran Duran" prilley whispers excitedly.

Prilley has been a huge fan of Duran Duran since they became big last year, she has posters of them all over her walls so this is a massive deal for her She talks about them all the time. I'll admit they're good and a few of them are good looking especially Nick Rhodes and John Taylor, prilley likes Simon le Bon nick and John.

"Should we go talk to them" prilley asks all excited
"Nope that would be stup..."
"omg one of them is looking at me" she quietly squeals.
"Do you mind interrupting me" I snap at her but instantly feel bad.
"Sorry Duran Duran are more important" she says starring at them.

I look over to my right to see Simon looking our direction then I look back to prilley and she's still looking at him.

"Prilley stop starring it's rude" I whispered
"Oh shit I didn't realise I was starring oops" she admits while going red.

I look back at the Duran boys and see what appears to be John trying to talk to Simon but he doesn't seem to be listening. Then John decides to see what his band mate is looking at, I see him look over and suddenly turn my head to look at the sea.

"Lorna" prilley says through her teeth
"Lorna!!" She says a bit louder because I'm zoned out.
"LORNA!!!" Prilley sort of shout whispered in my ear .I jump and look at her.
"Yeh sorry what" I say calmly
"Look who's looking at you" prilley says with excitement. I look over my shoulder to see John starring at me.
"omg prilley omg"
"You've gone red" she bursts out laughing.
"Shut up I know I can't I feel it, lets just get in the sea" I suggest embarrassed
"Yup let's go" she agrees

We both get up and run into the sea in our bikinis. As we run in we both try not to get our hair wet prilleys hair is platinum blonde and permed where as mine is brown and naturally curly but its straight at the moment.