Not An Easy Favor

I am not mentally prepared for school tomorrow someone help.

----

I sighed as I drove to the address Jordan gave me. He promised that this was the last time I'll be doing this. It better be the last time.

The place where I drove was a little bit isolated. There wasn't many houses around here, slowly driving I needed to go to house number 232.

228 230 232

Smiling I drove to the front of the house and got out. Opening my trunk I pulled the bat that I grabbed from James' house. Originally was going to be used for Jordan but I need to do this for James.

Walking up to the front door I placed the bat next to me. The person I needed to get was Alejandro Gomez.

Knocking on the door three times it took a while for Alejandro to answer.

Once he answered I looked down and acted as if I was nervous "Is your name Alejandro Go..." I looked up and saw "...Dan...?"

Dan looked at me terrified for a moment, "I...Seamus?"

I dropped the bat and looked at my car.

Mother fucker set me up to kill my former best friend.

"Seamus are you here to kill me?" I heard Dan ask, I turned around and nodded.

He quit about four years ago because he couldn't take the job anymore. Jordan was haunting him and sending people to get Dan so they could turn him in to Jordan.  Dan and I were good friends and he always had his own way with our clients so he doesn't have to hurt anyone. Kindness.

But once he was forced to use violence and even murder a guy he wanted out.

Later I know that he changed his name and disappeared, he never said goodbye to me; though I knee his reasons. I'm guessing Jordan figured out where he lived and sent me, out of anyone me.

He knows the friendship me and Dan had and now he's fucking torturing by making me kill him.

I don't think I can kill Daniel.

"Jordan sent me, he said he needed a favor after I quit and kidnapped my boyfriend-"

"Wait you quit? Why would you quit?" He asked slowly stepping closer to me.

"I needed to protect my boyfriend"

Dan placed a hand on my shoulder, "are you in love with this guy?"

I nodded and looked at the bat that was on the floor. "I heard that love always comes first; happiness. If you have to do it to protect him, then do what you must" Dan told me and went to pick up the bat, he handed it to me and hesitantly closed my fist.

"I...I can't." I said and dropped the bat.

"Seamus-"

"No, don't talk me into killing you okay..." I told him holding his shoulders, I felt the urge to cry all sudden. "...I won't fucking do it. Fuck Jordan"

He pulled me into a hug, "You know if you don't do it Jordan will probably hurt your lover"

I cried against his shoulder and shook my head. "I can't do that to you Daniel, I won't be able to forgive myself"

Dan held my head softly and let me spill out all if my sadness, frustration and anger out onto his shoulder.

After a few minutes I was just a shaking mess against his comforting arms. "Fake your death" I suddenly whispered. Lifting my head up I whispered again "Fake your death"

Dan looked at me confused and said "what?"

I covered his mouth and looked at my pants which still had the flipphone. I came closer to his ear and whispered very softly. "Jordan can hear our conversation but I'm pretty sure he can't see anything. If we make him believe that I killed you he won't hurt James and you'll be fine"

Dan looked scared, he always thought stuff through which made him terrified of the possible consequences. "What if he finds out?"

"I won't let him"

Backing away I grabbed the bat and started to hit random stuff. The floor the wall and the plants to seem as if Dan was running away. Dan knew what I was doing so he started doing pained groans and casual screams.

Nodding I went to the car and called Jordan.

I did it.

I heard Jordan chuckle and say it was about time.

Don't hurt James.

I won't.

Then he hung up, I got angry and threw the phone on the ground and stepped on it. I found the chip that he placed in the phone to listen to me and threw it.

I placed my hands in my head and let out a frustrated groan.

"Seamus?" I heard Dan say, looking over to him I rudely said "What"

"I think I can help you"

----

Hello! How did you like this chapter? I've done nothing today but listen to old Eminem songs.

Anyways! Comment your opinion of this chapter! I love your opinions!

•3• KLS~