Patting her head and pillow thigh

Start from the beginning

But still,

"No, I'll eat it myself, you don't have to feed me."

"What's wrong Kiyotaka? Aren't you happy with your cute girlfriend feeding you?"

"It's not that, it's just ..."

"Then? What's the matter? Just so you know, I wouldn't give you chocolate if it weren't like this."

I gave up on that statement and brought my mouth closer to the chocolate that Kei was holding. It was some distance away and I could take a bite, but at the last second, Kei pulled her hand and a chocolate bar move away from my mouth.

"Fine if you don't want to, I'll eat it myself."

She's teasing me again.

Kei started chuckling again, her face smiling bright and full of fun after teasing me twice.

She put a bar of chocolate in her mouth and began to bite it slowly. However, the mocking smile from her face did not disappear.

Looks like she's enjoying it.

"Well, it's my turn."

I said that and started getting closer to her. Kei who realized that widened her eyes and asked what I was doing.

I reached out my hand and touched her chin and slightly shifted her head towards me. I brought my face closer to her and quickly bit from her mouth a bar of uneaten chocolate.

 I brought my face closer to her and quickly bit from her mouth a bar of uneaten chocolate

I then distance myself from her and sit as usual again. Take the magazine that I put down earlier and start reading it.

I glanced slightly beside me and saw Kei's flushed face. She froze in place and didn't move for a moment.

"That's my reply."

"M-Moouu ~ you don't need to go that far stupid! I'll still share it with you anyway."

Saying that, Kei hit me with the pillow that was on the sofa and started complaining to me. It didn't hurt but her behavior gave off a cute child-like impression. Are all girls like this?

"You teased me twice and it pissed me off a little you know?"

"Geez, seriously."

Kei puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms, as if in annoyance, she looked away from me. Even so, feelings of shame must still overflow on her. I can see her ears are really turning red from here.

After all, girls are creatures that are difficult to understand. You enjoy teasing your lover but when they do the same to you, you start acting like a child.

For some reason, I wanted to pat her head.

Is that okay? If I do, I'm afraid I will get rejected and make her even angrier.

But still, common sense and thought couldn't beat my inner desire to do so.

I reached out my hand and began to gently pat her head, and stroked her hair.