Being mean to my girl/calling her the B word💥

"Hey it's yah boy king cid and I'm back with another banger video!!! I said I'm back with another video"

Cid Pov:

As yall can see I'm by myself so y'all know what's about to go down, I'm at my crib right now and shauna just message she on her way so i thinking let's do the being mean/call my girlfriend the B work I'll get back to yall when i see her pulls up.

"Yall she just pulled up I'm gonna set yall up right here,"

Five minutes later.

"hey bae" wassup i said still paying attention to my phone

"gimme a kiss" i watched her while she walks up to me i turned my head she kissed my cheeks.

"Watch out bruh"

"What is your problem" nothing can you move your wasting my good time

"Are you serious jason?"

"Does it look like I'm laughing again move bruh"

"NO! Why are you being so mean to me"

"I said move bitch"

"JASON what did you just said?"

"I said move bruh"

"NO YOU DIDN'T YOU JUST CALLED ME B WORD!"

I got up and walked into the bathroom.

Shauna Pov:

I can't believe he just call me that i can't believe he would think about calling me that.

"Jason come here"

"What bruh"

"This  better one off your lil jokes cause i swear on my mom right now"

"I said what i said BITCH"

"Are are you serious you really call me that"

My eye started getting watery.

"So what you're my bitch"

"Are you even hearing yourself right now? you sound soo stupid I'm not you bitch I'm your girl Jason!"

"Can't believe would will actually call me that"

"You sounding so disrespectful do you hear yourself right now?"

Tears started streaming down my cheeks

"You know what I'm not about to waste anymore of you good time Jason thanks, thank you for showing me what i was label as in your book"

I grab my thing and head back out, i could control my emotions right now as i was walking out i saw his mom and sister in the kitchen.

"Hey what's wrong?" his sister and mom asked

"Ask jason" and i continue to proceed at my car.

Cid Pov:

"Hey what's wrong?" I heard my mom and sister.

"Ask Jason"

"JASON!"

"Yes mom"

"what did you do"?

"I called her a bitch she got up all in her feelings bruh she's doing to much"

"What the hell you mean she's doing to much you should never disrespect female would you like if someone call me or your sister a bitch?"

"No I'll be back" i grab the camera and ran outside

I caught her in time she was about to pull out.

"Bae bae bae look it's a prank"

"Jason move this ain't no prank"

"Bae watch how long the camera been recording i had this set up come on back inside"

She got out and and walk back inside she was still crying man it kills me to see her like that but i got to get her as back.

"Come here bae I'm sorry it was just a prank"

I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Bruh dont play like that"

"Bae you know I'll never lose my head and call you out your name good terms or not I'll never!"

"Hey yall saw i got her ass but she fully emotional right now bae say wassup gimme a kiss"

(-_-) she just raised  her head and i pecked her lips

"Move that camera out of my face jason:

"Chuckles"

"Bae I'm sorry for disrespecting you but you know i madly respect you"

"Aite man let me go fix this and we will see yall in our next video don't forget to like,comment, share and most Importantly subscribe! thank you for the endless love and support we love you guys so much and we will see yall in our next video"

"PEACE!!" We both said

A lil boring i know but tomorrow ill make an interesting one
Sorry for the late upload😭😘❤