First [Lemon] (Takasugi Shinsuke x Reader)

Base of the Jouishishi. Joui war.

The first thing his aching eyes saw was the sky in the bedroom, illuminated by some rays of sunlight. His head and eyes ached, feeling like the alcohol from the night before was taking revenge. The purple haired man didn't usually overindulge on alcohol ... but yesterday he got carried away by his stupid friends, and soon found himself in a frenzy that he couldn't escape.

Takasugi rose slowly, thinking that the honorable commander of the Kiheitai couldn't afford to be like this, or rather, be seen like this. He put a hand to his face, trying to cover the annoying rays of the sun, when he felt a familiar smell on it. A sweet, feminine scent, very similar to a certain girl. A scent that brought back memories of the night before that were still buried in the cloud of alcohol.

-Just ... Be gentle, ok? - A blushing (Y/n) asked.

His face petrified, going blank. What exactly had happened? He couldn't remember it despite his effort, so he resorted to dressing up and starting the day.

As Shinsuke went outside, the first thing he saw was the (H/c) haired girl laying out her wet futon. The girl turned around when she heard the footsteps that were approaching her, and when she saw him, she immediately blushed, and then shot into the house.

What had that reaction been? Usually, (L/n) (Y/n) was the only human being friendly to him, greeting him with a friendly smile on her lips. And today she was running away from him. A memory crept into his mind again, this time more revealing.

-Ah ~ Shinsuke ~ - Moaned the girl, blushing, covering her eyes.

It couldn't be true. He would never do something like that. Takasugi would never dishonor the girl he loved. He stared at the futon, thinking it must all be a misunderstanding, when he felt a sharp slap on his back that snapped him out of his reverie.

-Hahahaha! Takasugi-kun! - Sakamoto caught his attention, putting an arm around his shoulders- Hangover?- Asked the laughing boy, smiling.

He nodded, still pondering the idea of ​​having sex with (Y/n) the night before.

Impossible.

-Hahahaha! A good breakfast always helps hangovers- Said Tatsuma, leading his comrade into the house- Come! (Y/n)-chan has the food ready.

The thought of seeing the girl made him nervous. The green eyed man didn't know what he had done the night before, and if he had been with her ... But Takasugi knew it was impossible.

Was it, really?

Still thinking, Shinsuke entered the room where he used to eat with the other leaders of the war, finding his other two comrades chatting animatedly at the table. He sat quietly, trying to cover up his hangover.

His calm expression changed slightly when he saw (Y/n) come out of the small kitchen they used. Radiant, her (H/c) hair gleamed in the dim sunlight that filtered through the ajar door, radiating an aura of purity and goodness that resembled an angel.

That lasted until his green eyes met hers.

Immediately, her face changed to one of shock, blushing, leaving the tray she was carrying on the table and disappearing into the kitchen.

The four men gave each other inquiring glances, not understanding the girl's sudden change in mood. Katsura was getting up to go to the kitchen to see if (Y/n) was okay, when she spoke.

-Guys ... I ...I feel nauseous- She said, hesitating after each word- I'm going to eat later.

They felt her footsteps through the kitchen, followed by the opening and closing of the door. Faced with this, the young men shrugged, deciding to continue with their food. Maybe (Y/ n) had drunk a lot too and was hungover.