5 | • His name •

Start from the beginning

»»----------««

Warmth. The feeling of being caressed tenderly and carried at the same time made Anna purred in elation.

'Such a gentle human. This one that I deemed as terrifying turned into a kindhearted one. The very first human I had interacted with within this world. I'm glad. Since my time of wandering in the forest. I had missed this. I need more warmth.'

Noises of footprints in the snow were discerned in the area. Peace and quietness that the fox seeks had been granted. She was grateful without the boisterous voice of the raven crow.

Although the fox had fur, still the small one currently quivers from the coolness of air while she's in the arms of the human. A sudden, determination of desiring more warmth fueled Anna's mind. 

Automatically, burrowing her snout towards the neck of a human. Besides, cuddling to the human for comfort. Her three tails instinctively encircled the other arm of the person.

Finally, she received enough heat from the human. Inattentive about the boy having arrived inside the hut. She was carefully placed on the tatami mat beside the table. The boy silently gathered the woods and light it with fire to appease the coldness.

Aside from the fox observing the human inquisitively scurrying around as he collected something- a circled container. Also, a few wraps of clothing. The human gingerly saunters in regards to the fox in order not to startle it again.

Noticing this, Anna cautiously moves near the human, since the human seems to want to approach her. As soon as she's in front of the human. The human, gently grasp her form and set the fox into his lap.

Curiously, Anna saw the circled container being opened. One of the humans' finger dabs at it. Directing the ointment onto a bruised forehead. Once, the ointment was gently spread into the fox's forehead. The fox releases a whiny sound of pain.

"Sorry. But I need to tend your wound. I promise I will be careful of it. "

The boy's hand halted. The young boy glanced at the fox, his lavender optics filled with understanding and sympathy. Thereupon the fox nodded at the human's statement. Resulting in the human's orbs to sparkle as if it's pleased by Anna's accommodating behavior.

Likewise, Anna deemed foxes were regarded to be wild and wary. Therefore, it's not surprising for this human to be careful of his actions. On second thought, Anna was not a mere fox but a former human that's reborn in the body of a fox.

It would be laughable to Anna if she presumes that she would be related to a fox demon. Those legendary creatures are simply a myth and not a real thing. A nine-tailed kitsune. Not a three-tailed kitsune.

"It's done. I've treated it. Try not to scratch it, okay? "

"Chu. "

"Or I'll have to redo it again. "

"Chu. "

Surprisingly, the human feeds Anna some food. She didn't recognize what sort of food she'd been given however she was more grateful to eat it for it tastes delicious. In return, the human laughed at the fox's cute antics.

Those laughs originating from the human produces a sense of ardor and fervor in the fox's chest. This feeling flows similar to the blood which passes of her paws till it leads to one's core. Needless to say, Anna welcomed the giddiness sentiment that craves to come out of her.

"Sabito. "

'Huh. What?'

 The fox looks up oddly to the human. Realizing this, the human chuckles with glee. Reiterating his locution through the stunned fox.

" My name is Sabito. Little fox. " A tender voice emanating from the small child.

The fox's eyes widen at the sudden revelation of the human's name. 'Sabito. The strongest disciple of a former pillar. The one that faces the tragic end at the hands of a demon.'

Anna stares at the human called Sabito who still smiles at her, kindly. A substantial mood overwhelmed her. This person will die in a few years. 

Yet, the fox counts this one as precious. A fox's precious. Sensing the turbulence arising within her emotions, Anna despairingly questions her fate.

'What the heck, did she get herself for?'

╔══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╗

Taishou Secret

╚══════ ≪≫°✺°≪ ≫ ══════╝

Sabito has a soft spot towards small animals. It makes him want to take care of them like giving food to the other animals whenever he saw them near him. His kind gesture to the animals makes him appear more approachable to them.

»»----------««

A/N: This is the chapter for today. If you happen to like this chapter, please leave a comment and vote. I really appreciate feedback from y'all, my fellow readers. Anyways, always take care of your health. Thank you.

BTW. I forgot.

A Quick sneak peak for the next chapter~

Strange. Why would precious became so quiet? I tried to call him out after several tries until he notices me. Is he sick or what?

.

.

.

" You think you could fool me?"