chapter 5:lets at least try to make a deal....

the next day,i woke up and found a note on my dresser.it said when you wake up go take a shower and put on your dress.i am already awake so meet me in my room.i got so scared. what was he going to do to me now? i dont know but im still taking a shower.and you know what?!im not going to use good smelling body wash because i dont want him smelling up my scent!! 

        so i took a shower with only soap on my body.good. now he wont smell me like i usually smell.at least i smell decent enough not to be dirty.then i put on my dress and walked to his room.its weird that this dress is his favorite one.i walk into his room."good morning,master."i said."good morning,crystal."he responded."what have you done with your scent?" "master,i didnt use my normal body wash today." "well darling,from now on you will."

        he pulled me into his grasp and just held my arms really tightly.i looked up to his face and said,"master,we need to make a deal."i said as stirnly as i could."and what deal would that be darling?" "i want you to please stop having sex with me.at least every other day so then i can recover from the night before and be more fresh."i said.

        draco pushed me against the wall,"dont you remember the first day here?dont you remeber what rule number 3 was?but,maybe i will make a deal with you.i would like to have a fresh slave to deal with every day."

        then  he jolted behind me, making me jolt as he put his arms around my waist.he cradled me in his arms as one of his hands traveled to my rear.his squeezed a big chunk of it and started kissing the side of my neck.i tried to move my neck to the other side but his lips sucked my neck so hard that it was forced to stay there.his hand moved back up my corseted waist as his other hand traveled to my breast.he just cupped it,probably wanting to feel my body so he wouldnt miss it by tomorrow.

        then he left and i stood alone in the room...

AUTHORS NOTE:HEY GUYS IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT I AM FEELING SUPER TIRED AND I HAVE ALOT OF HOMEWORKS SO................BYE!!