eight

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"HOLA, YOUR FAVOURITE NON-BLOOD CHILD IS HERE!" athena announced her entrance into the seavey household, obviously they were all staying in the same apartment complex for the meantime and so it was easy to find each other's ways from one household into another.

everyone's little sisters often had tea parties together which athena was always invited to, and would happily go dragging a different boy with her each time because you can't say no to the girls and athena!

today was currently annual bonding day between athena and anna, one day every year they put all plans aside to just catch up and have a sleepover. sure they saw one another at different times during the year but it was just a special day for only them and that made the duo happy.

"athena baby!" keri squealed raising her hands up in the air out of excitement upon seeing the silver haired girl. keri had always loved athena as if she were her own daughter and athena loved keri like she was her mother.

whenever athenas mom wasn't available to talk athena would go running to keri who practically knew everything about her by now and they could speak about anything and everything without it being weird.

"hey hows my favourite seavey?" the silver haired girl smiled as keri pulled her into a hug, almost immediately the rest of the household shouting "i heard that!" as they slowly filed out of their rooms.

"i'm good honey how are you?" keri asked pulling away from the hug and taking athenas bag and coat, placing them on the hangers and on the kitchen table for her.

"i'm alright yeah." thena smiled, she wasn't sure if daniel had told his family about the whole music video situation and decided to keep quiet knowing she would probably end up ranting about it to keri and anna later that evening anyway.

"THENA!" anna squealed running out of her room, taking the older girls attention off of keri and onto her friend. "ANNA!" she squealed back, both girls advancing towards one another with wide open arms before embracing in a hug. which resulted on them falling against the couch.

"i've missed you so much!" anna muttered, "i missed you so much fucking more oh my god i can't live without you." athena muttered back closing her eyes as she hugged anna tighter.

"aww would you look at that the double a's are back together." athena heard a voice coo, looking up to see christian and tyler standing in the doorway.