\ Eternal love \

( Special thank you too all of you who voted for my chapters, I never expected to get even more then five votes on a single story! It really means a lot. )

After resting for a week straight, Tanjiro and Inosuke were finally able to get home.

Inosuke held Tanjiro's hand and let it go once they arrived at the house, " Wait right here tan-tan! "
" hm? Okay." Tanjiro stood there as inosuke went inside and closed the door.

Ten minutes passed and Tanjiro was silently tapping his foot. " what's he doing in there anyway..? And why can't I see-"

Inosuke finally opened the door, walking out and blindfolding Tanjiro. " h-hm?? "
Inosuke guided Tanjiro by his shoulders, walking with him.

" Inosuke.. Why am I wearing a blindfold- what's going on? " Inosuke didn't answer, and kept guiding tanjiro until he arrived at the place he wanted to bring him to.

" You can..Take it off now.." Inosuke spoke to Tanjiro finally.

Tanjiro removed his blindfold and saw that he was at the small beach he visited a few times before. " pfft Inosuke you know I've been here before rig-"

Tanjiro looked down and saw Inosuke holding out a ring nervously. " ...!! "

" Tan-Tan.. I love you.. I love you more then my boar mask- uRGh I mean-I'm not the best with speeches but whenever I see you it makes me wanna spill out a million words to tell you how I feel...Would you...-"

Tanjiro jumped onto inosuke, knocking him over into the sand, " I do! I do!  I love you inosuke! " Tears fell from Tanjiros eyes as he held onto Inosuke.

Inosuke had small tear droplets falling from his own eyes, " Tan-tan..I will always love you..!"
Inosuke kissed Tanjiro and stood up holding him, sliding the ring onto his finger.

____________________________________

Tanjiro and Inosuke had a small wedding by a fresh lake. Zenitsu,Nezuko, and the hashira showed up.

" I knew all along-! " zenitsu chuckled.
Nezuko got to throw flowers down the way as Tanjiro walked to Inosuke.

Giyuu was the minister/priest, and zenitsu was the best man.

After Tanjiro and Inosuke both said their vows and their I do's ( and the kissing of course-) they moved onto the cake, tanjiro putting frosting on Inosuke's nose as Inosuke put frosting all over Tanjiro's cheeks.

They cherished their wedding and never separated from each other again.

Inosuke always remembered how gentle Tanjiro's kindness was too him.

Their love was eternal, and never ended.

The end.

Extra/Note:

Extra/Note:

This was my first ever story I made on Wattpad, and I definitely won't forget how happy and special I felt from all the love and support you guys gave me!

This story was far from perfect and I know I'm not a perfect writer, but I'm pretty proud of how this story ended.

Right here I'm gonna answer some questions;

What are their ages?

19-24

Did Tanjiro ever hate Inosuke?

Of course not. He was just hurt over the fact he had been gone from Insouke for so long, and he was worried that if he let Inosuke in his heart again that he'd be gone again.

Favorite part of the story?

For me it'd either be this chapter I wrote entirely, or the chapter where they recover after finding that demon at the carnival mission.

Least favorite part of the story?

Honestly, that'd be when Tanjiro tried to run from insouke out of being hurt. It made me sad to write but to make them have a positive recovery and give their love to each other again made me feel better about it! :)

Why does Inosuke call Tanjiro " Tan-Tan"?

Well, since he is known at being terrible with names, I thought It'd be easier for Inosuke to use a simple nickname. Plus I thought it sounded adorable-

Thank you all for this amazing journey, I hope to write more for you all in the future that you can come to enjoy!

-LoveToTheClouds (•́•̀)⊃❤︎