Vampires and Other Drugs

• Dedicated to My sister

I promised my sister I'd write a vampire story. SHe's recently become obbsessed with Twilight.  But I really want to know if you like it or not so please vote/comment/rate. Here it is!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Nola, are you crazy?

 This is what people would ask me if they knew what went on in my head. Not that I'm a legit crazy person. Technically, I'm completely sane. People would most likely ask me this because I believe in vampires. It started a long time ago. When I watched Salem's Lot when I was eight. After that I slept with scarves around my neck. 

  The idea of an a man who looks normal and bites people's necks is just scary. Probably because it seemed so real. Werewolves, witches, ect. all seemed fake; but vampires always seemed vivid and realistic. It's not like I read Twilight one day and decided vampires are living in the world around us giong to high school and having relationships with humans. I don't think they sparkle in the sun or have feelings. I believe in real vampires that burn in the sun, feed on humans, and stay out of everyones way. That's the way it should be.

Now with Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, and True Blood I'm supposed to believe that they just walk around living normal lives? That's ridiculous! Thats not scary, it's annoying. So anyways I don't believe in those kinds of vampires. I believe in the real-dracula style- bite your neck and kill you vampires. I don't think I'd every find one in my life. I figure they only come out at night and live in the sewer of a big city like New York. Some where that has a huge population and no one is gonna notice if a hobo or two goes missing. I never expected to lay eyes on a vampire.

So imagine my surprise when I found one in my backyard.