We Meet Again

After the bus ride home, i didn't quite understand what had happened. He was just being friendly..right? I brushed it off like nothing had happened and forgot about it completely.

I didn't see Mr.Rape for the rest of the year (which was only a few weeks) and went on with my whole summer without even a thought of him.

When sophomore year started, i was so excited to see my friends again and meet my new teachers. What I didn't know what that i was going to be passing by Mr.Rape's classroom everyday on the way to English. Other then a smile or two and a friendly hello, Mr.Rape barely seemed to notice me. He had gotten married over the summer so he seemed to be a totally different person. I was happy for him.

One day, walking to English, he called after me. "Hey! Come into my class for a minute. I want to talk to you for a sec'."

"What is it?", I asked him once inside the room. I wasn't facing him, distracted by the posters on the walls.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing. How are you classes going?", he asked me. I looked at him but quickly looked away when i noticed his eyes' burning stare at my body. It was like he was crazed,.. Looking me up and down hard, obviously not afraid that i would notice.

"There okay. Kind of boring", i told him, trying not to let him hear my discomfort in my voice.

"That's good. Haven't seen you in a while. I've been trying to find a good time to talk to you." He still hadn't stopped looking at me, and i.knew that i needed to leave.

"I gotta' go. I'm late for class".

"Don't worry about that. I'll write you a pass." He winked at me again, reminding me of what had happened before. He shut his door, locking it. I immediately became frightened and wanted a way out, and fast.

"Don't you have to teach class?" I asked him. I was confused as to why no students had come in yet.

"This is my conference period. No class". My heart skipped a beat. I knew i was trapped and i couldn't stop from breathing heavy and becoming very upset.

"Can i go, please." I whispered. I stared down at my feet, afraid to look at him, afraid to move.

"I think you should just stay here with me," he said. I could tell he was smiling from the sound of his voice. He sounded evil... and almost... angry? Afraid of what was going to happen next, i suddenly bolted for the door. I knew i wouldn't make it, he was blocking my path and he would surely grab me..... could i make it? I was going to try anyways, but I wasn't fast enough....