Jessie's pov:
They all look so fucking scary! How are they all so tall?! Is this what English footballers look like? And oh fuck! They brought a coach as well?! Shit. Shit. What do I do?! F- "Hi, I'm Jessie. Layla's girlfriend!" I say sticking my hand out. "I know who you are. She wouldn't stop complaining about having to play you at the World Cup" he laughs looking back at Layla, who's talking to some of her old teammates. "But, if you hurt her I will personally set my girls on you. Ok? Those girls are a family to her and I treat her as my own daughter. So, if you hurt her. They hurt you, ok?" I nod slightly not trusting my words enough. "Bro, you just got bitched" I hear Teagan laugh before getting sent a look by Dave? I think that's his name and going quiet. 

After maybe 20 minutes of getting introduced to the girls, I'm being dragged away by four of the tallest ones on the team. "So, Jessie. We wanted to talk to you. What do you want with Layla?" I was a bit caught off by the question from Maddy, but I answered none the less. "I don't want anything from Layla, well physically, anyway. I was always drawn to Layla? If that makes sense. She's the type of person that you just want to keep happy and safe. And she was always so comfortable with the team once we got to know her better. She's funny as well, I think that's what drew me to her the most! And she's like really REALLY beautiful. And an amazing girl overall, she's someone that I want to have and keep in my life." I ramble. Once I look up from the floor I see all four of the girls smiling back at me. "You really do like her don't you?" Hattie asks, I nod while lightly smiling to myself.
"I love her." I whisper, more to myself than anything. "Awwww!" A squeal coming from Alexia mocks me out of my thoughts. "Look bro, Layla's an amazing girl. I've know her since we were 6, we've been Best friends for as long as both of us can remember. We'll get along as long as you do t hurt her, or like Dave said. We will hurt you. Ok?" I nod again, smiling lightly at how many people care about Layla so much. "Also, we forgot to tell you! Good luck with her abuelo!" Libby says while laughing. "Her family is big, like really big! They are also out to kill you, but only if you hurt her!" Hattie says walking away.

"Right, I'll talk to you guys when I get back, ok?" Layla asks. They all nod while Dave gives Layla a hug kissing her on the top of her head. "BYE MY LITTLE MEXICAN!" He shouts from down the road. We all laugh slightly at the little interaction. "So, about the little date with me, you and the other two oblivious girls!"

Delaney's pov:
Me and Hailie are trying to figure out what to wear. So, obviously I text Layla asking where we were going, she said the beach, ad. Also mentioned Teagan and Mal cancelled on us but didn't tell them why? Oh well, we'll surv- wait! They ficking did it on purpose. I can't say anything now! I'll just have to suck it up I guess. Once me and Hailie had found what we were going to wear we set off to the couples dorm room.

Hailie's outfit 👇

Hailie's outfit 👇

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My Canadian (Jessie Fleming story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें