Chapter - 1 - Welcome to my life.

New places give you new hopes. 
Well, faith is the kind of thing I want right now in my life.
Spending 23 years of your life being single hope is the only thing that will get you to go further.

It is even a tough phase, I say, "where you are not dumb to imagine a fairy tale and yet not mature enough to let go of that fantasy. "

See, now you understand my difficulty!

Every place I go, my hope for finding love reaches first, waits for as long as it could, imagine stuff gets disappointed yet never dies.

Hmm, I guess it only rests after setting me up with the ideal guy I want.

Speaking of ideal guy, aren't you curious to know What kind of guy I want...?

Well, I know your answer, which is an absolute YES!

How desperate are we to know other people's personal stuff?

Okay, you disagree with me?

Here's an example – It's been a minute that you started reading about me, yet you don't know my name, and still, you are here. 

What say?!

Let's start from the beginning – My name is Radha currently doing my Masters in a new Place away from my home, staying in a hostel.

I guess you all are waiting to react –should we be sad for her, as I stay away from my family, or be happy for her freedom.
Let me clear this, actually, I am neither of it; why can't it be something in between with mixed feelings.

Coming back to my previous point- what kind of man I want?

I always knew what I wanted but writing it down feels a little difficult, so bear with me

1. A man who kind of attracts me instantly.

Okay, that is a very vague answer because it leads to another question "what makes a man attractive to you."

2. I should feel like a whole package – Man with the brain, by which I mean intelligence (essential) and physique (will be happy if I get), a good sense of humor (who doesn't want to laugh), and romantic (hell YEAH).

It is not like I am objectifying men, don't be offended!

Well, a lady wants whatever she wants.

Few will be like- its highly impossible to find the man with all qualities in your list,

So, I may not get 100% of my dream list and ready to settle if I get at least 50% of it.
But the point is - day by day, it's getting difficult even to have the thought of finding someone I think of.

Last few days, I was with my parents on the streets buying stuff for my hostel, eating food according to google's suggestions.

Then the moment has come where I get all alone, biding BYE to my family,& it will be the most natural thing for me to cry, but the scene here was totally different.

I walked back to my room with utter silence in the dark, even when I hear drum beats playing so loud, increasing their volume with every step I took further away.

Under these circumstances – I chant a slogan – which is actually a JOCKEY advertisement song.

It's a new day, a new life, a new thing, and I should feel GOOD.

(yaa, I get it! slightly changed well It is the least freedom I could get)

Here is the end of this chapter, do comment on what you felt!