KABANATA XII

Kabanata XII - "The Blessing of the Ruler of All Elements"

Mevin's Point of View

It's been two weeks since we came from this world, or it's right to say, it's been two weeks since we return to our world. Kahapon lang din ay umalis na sina Mevin at ang mag kambal na Dontina papunta sa kanilang mga kaharian. I miss them already.

Today is the beginning of my last week of training, it also means that next week, start na ng entrance examination sa Dextrias Academia. I've been doing well and I'm treading on a steady pace.

"Mevin, you will be alone for two days for now."

I look at my back at nakita ko si Janna na iba ang kaniyang suot. It's different from her green clothes, now she's wearing an all-out violet dress that just perfectly matches her color.

"Saan ang punta mo, Tita?"

I smirk as I question her and emphasizing on the word Tita. Kita ko naman kung paano siya nag flinch and her eyes open staring at me deeply. Hehe, ayaw na ayaw niya talaga na tinatawag siyang Tita.

"Mevin, I thought that I said na only call me Tita when there are others beside the Albansas and Dontinas?"

Hindi ko naman siya pinansin at nagpatuloy na lang ako sa training ko. Hindi naman na siya nagsalita pa at napailing na lang. Heh, I can say that we form a small bonding naman, well, I can tell that she's really living alone before the four of us got in here. At ito pa nga pala, I learn some things about her. She's actually 90 years old. She's a living fossil!

"Mevin, hindi ako nakakabasa ng isip pero I can tell that you're saying something I don't really like. Umayos ka diyan."

I chuck in my lips dahil sa sinabi niya. Also add this, her predictions and intuitions are right on the spot! Nakakatakot lang na may ganoon akong kasama. She's also a Poison Mage and one of the Ten Great Mages of Cassaxia.

"You're leaving already? Akala ko ba mamaya pang gabi ang start ng feast? Why so early in the morning?"

"Do you think I can get on time at the Palace of Greyeta on time when I live at the very edge of the empire?"

Hindi naman na ako nagsalita. Well, sana naisip ko kaagad iyon. The Palace of Greyeta is the palace for the assemblage of the Ten Greats of the Empire. Janna is known as the Great Mage of Poison, a title given by the former emperor itself. Si Tita Unic is one of the Ten Greats, and we I can tell that story for another time. Well, all of that is what I heard kina Heize and kay Janna herself.

"Just be safe on your way there and back."

Ang sabi ko pa bago nagpatuloy na mag concentrate sa aking ensayo. I feel naman na naglakad siya palayo na sa akin, welp, I can see her tomorrow. The gathering of the Ten Greats this time is important, kaya dapat lahat ng Great Mages must come to that feast, there they will discuss the possible counter-attack and plans to stop the movements of the Black Association and the Animal Bishops.

I'm here, trying to gather a small amount of a gust in my palm. Hindi na pinatuloy sa akin ni Chronas ang pag train sa Time Stopping Spell. The reason is that she thinks that my current body and level of the Manas Bank is not fitted. I'm currently a Silver Level 4 of Manas Bank. I still need to get through 3 levels para makapasok sa entrance examination kaso parang malabo.