Deku Your my Baby part 2 (Momo X Deku)

(Momo POV)
I was waiting at the gates for the three stooges  aka Denki , Sero, and Kirishima  to show up with my baby for me to take him home . I see that it's  the agreed upon time and all I can think is why are men always late to everything.

( Deku POV)
I'm in the common room with Sero and Kirishima wait for Denki to finish getting ready. I then say " So what have you guys been up to lately." Try to make small talk with them. They both look nervous and Sero says " Nothing much what about." " Same here just alot of training what about you Kirishima. " I say. Kirishima give a nervous off putting laugh and say " Nothing much just been hangout with Mina."  They both seem really nervous about something but what.  Before I could ask them Denki came out and we left when we got to the gate Momo was waiting there for us. She then says " Hi guys I see you got  Mydorida to come that nice how have you been Mydorida." I look around sigh and say " I've been fine." She then gave me a almost psychotic smile and we start are walk to her house. While we ate walking the guy stay with a guilty look on there face and it feels like Momo is watching me. It really unsettling  so I say "Hey guy I not feelings right I'ma go home. " I started to walk the other way when Sero tape wraps on me and he pull me in. Momo then say " Your not going anywhere baby." Shit I knew something was off about all of them she gone full yandere. I then say " Kirishima man help me."  He sigh and says " I can't do that Mydorbro." I then say " Why are you helping her ." Kaminari then says " 1 money , 2 Jiro told me to." Sero then said " Money and she got me a date with Kendo." Kirishima says " For the money." " She bought all of you out none of you are real men." I then see a spark in Kirishima eyes I knee that get him . He then said " Mydorida right guy we should stop her ." Momo then laughs and says " So you want to end up on Mina door step." Kirishima the gets a chill and backs down Momo then says " Sero tape his mouth shut and Denki knock him out." They nod and then see black.

(Momo POV)
My limo pulls up I thank the boys for there work and remind what will happen if they tell . I put my baby in the back seat and then tell the drive " Take us home."  When we got home my baby started to wake up. So I say " Good morning Izuku welcome home. " he start to try and yell at me but cant cuz the tape. I bring him inside to I gaint basement and chains him up to a chair. I rip off the duck tape and then asks him " Will we do this the esay way where we get back together. Or the hard way where let's just say you wont like the hard way." He responds with " You fucking psycho bitch I'll never get back with you." Hard way it is I guess I sigh and say " Oh my sweet sweet baby that was the wrong choice." He goes to speak again and I punch him to keep him quiet.  I   thorw him on the ground. He groand in pain and then asks " W-why are you doing this." I laugh and say " Because you are mine and you thought you has a  choice in the matter ether you'll be my boyfriend or my pet." He gulp and squat down next to him and say "Now it's time to train you baby. " I looked at her with anger eyes  she laughed and said " What is some one mad."  Then clicked a collar onto me and said " First thing you need to learn is that I'm your master you listen to me got it . " he spit at me and said " Fuck off crazy whore ." I grab him and there him into the wal and yelled " You dont insult your master . Now you must be punished I see him  swallow the lump in his  thort as she ties me up and grabs her belt I laugh and start because this is one stubborn pet and  he need to be broken. 

Author notes
Thank yall for the read comments more people you would like to see and part3 will come to this