𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

I don't know if my mama dead or what now .. but my dad always would say, "she was a lost soul, searching for a way out."

I don't know about yall .. but it seemed like she killed herself, who knows?

My daddy before he could really tell me much.

Growing up, I never thought it was weird my mama wasn't around until kids started picking wimmie and calling me like an orphan and shit.. although I was the ONLY black girl with her daddy in her life.

I did wonder about my mom, but see when she was bought up, dad kept things short and sweet.

All I know really is that I'm literally the spitting image of her, my mama was a little bit darker but that was about it.

It would be nice to meet her if she was still alive.

Most kids would probably despise they mamas for leaving them.

But, unlike most kids whose mamas abandon them, I  was curious and just wanting to meet her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sliding into my car, I pulled out my phone to text Erika and let her know I was on my way.

𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 💙
𝖨'𝗆 𝗈𝗆𝗐 𝗆𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗌. 

𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 💙 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾

Once I seen that she saw the message, I started my car and pulled out of the empty parking lot.

Obviously noticing everybody had already left.

Its a quiet night in Atlanta .. which is surprising but definitely something I was happy to experience.

You don't get quiet, calm nights like this often.

Sighing, I rolled down my window so I could let the air blow through my hair.

As I'm riding, Rod Wave played lowly in the background.

I hummed to the lyrics and continued my commute to Erika's house.

Stopping at a stop light, I waited patiently until the light turned green.

A few seconds later, an all black SUV with 5% tinted windows pulled up next to me.

I ain't think much of it, I mean .. cars like that is usually normal in this city.

Once the light changed, I slowly stepped off my brakes and started making my way.

As I'm driving, this black SUV still close by.. clearly I'm tired so my dumbass ain't really thinking too much.

Only thing on my mind was getting to Erika.

Thats it.

What happened next, I don't think anybody would be prepared for.....

POW

POW

POW

POW

Four gunshots go off, causing me to go in a frenzy and panic.

I put my foot on the gas and tried my best to get away.

POW

Another shot, I barely made it when I felt the bullet pierce through my neck causing me to instantly gargle and choke on my own blood.

I was losing consciousness as I tried to control my vehicle.

There was a tree coming and I couldn't stop.

I kept pressing my brakes, pressing my brakes all while blood gushed down my neck.

Next thing I know, my brakes fail me and I nosedive directly into the tree.

Instantly knocking me unconscious.

This was it.

I was done.

𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.