'The League'

New Mouse City Police Department Precinct, 1 Police Plaza
December 25 2013, Christmas Day
7.20 a.m.

I got out of bed as early as 6 in the morning after catching about five and a half hours of sleep, took a hot shower, dressed in my warm and wooly red sweater over a blank white t-shirt and wore a white beanie winter cap to complement my arctic camo winter coat. I put on my black snow boots, zipped up my coat all the way up until the collar covered my mouth, and tied my drop-leg holster laces around my right thigh. Then, I equipped myself with my USP45 pistol, then set off to the precinct where Officer Razortail took the racer.
______________________________________
I was texting on my phone outside the precinct, sitting on the right fender of Allegra, my Lamborghini Murciélago LP-670-4 SV, while waiting the two other mice that promised to meet up here.

Not a moment too soon, I heard the high-pitched whirring of a superbike's engine coming from the far end of the street. It got louder as it came closer, and it revved down as it got to the precinct. that was actually Thea on her pink Ducati, she parked her bike right beside Allegra then kicked the stand and cutting the engine off. Her apparel was simple and all black, a black leather jacket, a pair of black Alpinestars gloves with knuckle pads, and black winter boots. She took off her pink helmet, the only thing that was not black, and set it on top of the fuel cap.

"G'morning, Thea. Merry Xmas," I greeted.

"G'morning, Dan. And a bah humbug to you too," she replied, sitting on her bike.

"Very funny... Awkward you must feel, on a holiday, you work on," I said, talking like Yoda.

"It's normal. I usually go cover the happenings on this day, like the parade going on at The Square," she responded.

"Who's covering it now while you're here?"

"The backup team. Always the backup team whenever Geronimo and I aren't available to show up."

"Hmm... So, was Geronimo with you?" I asked, hoping that he won't be late.

"I did see his Cadillac on the way here at the stoplight Main Street, cut between traffic and overtook him when the light went green. But, before he even crossed the street, the light already turned red."

"Whoa. Bummer, that's a long wait." The stoplight at Main Street is notorious for having long-period red lights.

"I know, right? Looks like we'll be stuck here for a while...nice car though."

"Thank you Agent Stilton," Allegra interrupted, thanking Thea.

Thea giggled as a response. "You're welcome," she returned. "What's her name?"

"Allegra. She's one of the most cheerful cars I have. Aren't ya?" I referred to the yellow she-beast. "What about the Ducati?"

"His name's Devel. I got him for almost five years."

"Devel? Tehehehe...you name him Devel but painted him pink? Oh, man...you crack me up...no offense..."

"Oh, the appearance doesn't matter... What does though, is that he's fast, nimble, and he got me here on time. Plus, I think is a nice color for him..."

"Good point," I said. "And speaking of 'on time'..." Geronimo and his Cadillac, Terra, pulled up at the parking lot and and stopped inside a parking space.

I was the first one to 'greet' him as he stepped out. "Well, good morning, Mr Punctual..." I started, calling him with a mocking nickname.

"First of all, it wasn't my fault that I was late, okay?" he stated, shutting the door. "The darn traffic light at Main Street did. Someone needs to reset the wait time on that stoplight..." He zipped up his olive green winter coat. "I'll write to the mayor about this."