Why Yoongi Ended Up In The Adoption Center!

Previously
They slept peacefully with littke snores leaving they're mouths."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4.

You already know who wakes up first... "K-kookie can you you please make breakfast i don't think i can stand up much..." Said Tae. "Alright you rest sorry from yesterday i just haded a wet dream and i needed someone to take care of my cock..." Said Kookie sadly. "Its ok." Said Tae giving him his boxy smile.

Kookie was making breakfast while Tae was reading a book since he wasn't that sleepy and of course Kookie did his morning routine so did Tae but except for the cooking Tae felt something move beside him.

It was his little baby Yoon. "Hello Yoonbaby how did you sleep." Tae said as if he were a mother. "I slept well but there's a real pain down my lower region." Said Yoon pouting which Tae chuckled at. "Heyyyy~he did it to you to so zip it meanie.~"Said Yoon. Making Tae blush lightly.

Yoon went to do his morning routine Tae haded to help him stand up while Tae struggled to stand up as well but he had some strength with him but he couldn't stand up for long.

After a struggle they went to the bed then a bunny stood by the door. "Breakfast is ready! Come here." Said Kookie. Grabbing Yoon putting him over his shoulder while giving Tae a piggy back ride.

They were already at the dining room eating.

"Sorry for yesterday again i couldn't help myself." Kookie said with a worried expression. "Yah it was fine i could sleep even longer. Ngl i love sleep more than y'all." Said Yoon saying the last part sarcastically Tae and Kookie pouted playfully which made Everyone laugh.

This reminded Yoongi something...

Yoongi's POV
When we all laughed it reminded me of something even when i first came here there was a smile on my face because of them that was my first smile in a long time...

My Past!

It all started when i was 5 on a saturday morning...

"Yoongi get down here." My father said i quickly ran downstairs seeing my family at the dining table... "What's for breakfast." I said. "Your favorite pancakes with blueberries and chocolate." My father said which made me smile...

As i went to sit down there was a plate in front of me and it haded a beautiful scent that could never get out of my head. "Wow it smells so good thanks mom and dad." I said before shoving some down my mouth. "Woah,slow down there buddy you might have hiccups." My dad said which i obeyed.

There were only giggles and laughter filling the whole room. This was our first day in the house that my father build with hard work he started building this house at the age of 15 because he wanted to have a better future in life plus this was his dream home.

We laughed until we felt something shake... "D-dad what's going on." I said scared. "Get out of the house the both of please." My dad said. "No honey please-" Before my mom could say anything else my dad pushed us out of the house the house trembled to the ground with my father in it...

"NOOOO HONEY!" My mother said running towards the already wrecked house we dug through the rocks and we saw my dad dead on the floor holding a picture of me and my mom with him i cried non-stop until a hurtful word came to me. "Its all your fault Yoongi you're not apart of the Mins no more you're the reason why you're father died you made us laugh you knew the house was gonna fall apart while making us laugh didn't you!" My mom yelled at me making me cry even harder.

It was my fault why my father died it was my fault... "N-no i ne-ver knew i ne-" I was cut off by a smack coming to my face that left a hard sting on my cheek. "Yes you did you knew all along that's why you made us laugh with those stupid jokes of yours you demon." And those were my moms last words before she went somewhere which is where the kitchen belonged too she grabbed a broken knife that was really sharp but you could still use i had cracked and there was a sharp thing and then she ended her life by stabbing herself in the heart blood came out...

I cried even harder our neighbors saw everything as well but they couldn't take care of me because they don't have much time to live with a kid since they haded a lot of work so they took me to the adoption center and they called the police and informed them what had happened.

So i've been living in the Adoption center for 15 years...

End Of My Past!

I didn't realize that i was crying at the table. "Yoonbaby are you ok what happened." Tae said coming to me hugging me along with Kookie.

... After i told them everything they felt so bad for me Kookie was angry and sad at the same time and so was Tae. "Oh,Yoongi come here." Said Tae i crawled to him we were at our room Kookie came beside me hugging me as well while i was in the middle then we cuddled all day long watching some comedy movies...

It was the most memorable thing i could ever remember at the dining room.