Ch.2

"Ian Marks got five known aliases warrants out for home invasion in Indiana and Michigan."

"Two days ago, he used an alias to rent a van downstate. I put the plates into NVLS, so hopefully, we get a hit."

"I called in a search but..."

"But what?" McKenna asks.

"All we can say about our investigation is confidential matter."

"That's what it is."

"Yeah, well, District South can't authorize a search based on that."

"Still no ID on Ian Marks partner?" Antonio asks McKenna.

"No. I talked to some C.I's some guy guys who run with robbery crews, but no dice." "We're still working on it."

"What the hell does that mean?" "If you got nothing, just say you got nothing." Antonio says making McKenna feel stupid in response why does she have to talk so weird around him. "Nothing..." he stared at her a bit before they heard a voice speak.

"I got a hit on the van. Dummies drove through a toll booth. Red light camera brought it going west, just south of 290." Jay spoke. "We gotta go right now."

"I'll dispatch State Police." Ruzek says.

"No. Voight said we do this ourselves." Antonio spoke. "We'll do a grid search, they gotta be in there someplace." "Okay" Nadia replies.

"Where's Olinsky?" Antonio asks.

"They went to look for Olive's friend Josie."

"Burgess, Atwater with me. Get me an ID on the big guy" Antonio ordered.

"Yeah."

"Let's do it" the three left.

They closed the car doors getting out "What do you think was in Voights safe?" Kevin asks.

"Who knows, man. McKenna I want you to stay close to one of us okay?" Antonio asks more of a order.

"I can take care of myself thanks." She said rolling her eyes.

Antonio eyed her up and down wondering why she's in that kinda mood "I'm just saying professional crew, right?"  "So they probably research their targets" Kevin states.

"It wasn't like it was no random Robbery."

"You mean maybe we're chasing these guys to get something back, Voight wasn't supposed to have in the first place?" McKenna asks.

"Maybe. Just saying"

"Say less. A sergeant was attacked in his home." Antonio spoke. "A sergeant that brought you into this unit. Gave you a shot to do something bigger for your city." "And we're gonna make it right."

Antonio pulled out his gun "Hey. I say they know we're following em." McKenna spoke as they seen a van on fire.

"CHICAGO PD" Kevin yelled as they all ran.

"Stop running!"

The three chased after the person running.

They stopped as they were now on the grass and pulled out their flash lights to see better.

There laid a random blanket on top of something Kevin quickly removed it revealing a guy in a bathtub.

"Don't move!"

"Put your hands up!"

"But they told me to burn it!" The guy yelled.

"Two guys?  One of em real big?"

"No. No a lady. Fine as hell, too but this one looks better" he said making Antonio go forward angrily but she stopped him.

Kevin grabbed him "She told me to take it west and then burn it. So that's what I did." Kevin patted him down.

"I mean, she gave me 50 bucks."

"Is this her?" She pulled out a picture.

"Yeah. Yeah that's her."

"Hey, am I under arrest?"

"No, we encourage car fires. It's a new program." McKenna spoke sarcastically.

Kevin arrested him. They went back to the station.

"You find the friend?"

"Well, we got both of these jagoffs names now." Alvin says.

"Great, let's run the big guys name."

Voight walked straight to his office not saying anything "Right." Jay said getting up.

Antonio looked at McKenna as she looked back and then got up.