#42 No, she never does around you Liv.

Start from the beginning

"Well what are you guys?" Jordan asked.

"I don't know, friends?" I answered truthfully.

"You gotta lock that shit down bro." Zak said.

There was no use in explaining myself to people who didn't know the full story. I couldn't lock that shit down because I wasn't physically capable of have a girlfriend or doing relationship type things. It's weirded me out that I let her touch me last night. I'm really struggling to understand my emotions right now and what's going with my body but I can't explain that to them.

Coach blew the whistle for kick off and I closed Olivia out of my mind and focused on the practice.

***

I listened to my music while I waited for Olivia to enter the psychology classroom. She came in and gingerly sat down beside me just before Mr Hibbert started his lesson.

"Let's learn about each other's families today, ask questions about parents, grandparents, sibling and try to link together similarities between your partner and where they come from in a nurture, nature theory. I have question worksheets for you to answer but it's your job to pry harder for deeper answers."

"God what is with this teacher?"

Olivia glanced at me and I realized I spoke my thought out loud. My eyes glanced over the worksheet, filled with questions I wasn't ready to answer. The fear started rolling in, and my heart thundered inside my chest. I didn't want lie to Olivia and I didn't want to get mad when I was in a current ongoing battle with myself that left me with no outlet to distract me from my rage. I shook my head, I just wasn't ready to answer these questions and let her in this much.

"Liv, I can't do this lesson, I'm going to have to ditch, sorry." I said honestly, hoping she would understand.

Slowly she brought her hand towards me, allowing the time for me to watch where it was going. She rested it on mine offering me some comfort through my fear.

"Liam don't skip, it will be okay. Do you trust me?"

Her eyes were warm, full of anticipation for my answer. I nodded my head because I did trust her, more than anyone in this world. But I still felt unsure about staying because I was in a room surrounded by people, watching my reaction. I couldn't let them find out my truth.

"Answer what you can, say 'pass' to anything you don't want to answer." I nodded again but I felt tense and I knew this wasn't going to go down well. I put my trust in Olivia, praying she didn't push me too hard.

"Okay, you said you had no siblings. What about your dad? Did you have a relationship with him growing up?" She started.

"No." I said abruptly, giving nothing back. I felt like everyone in the room had stopped their own individual questioning and were just focusing on my answers.

"Okay, your mom. What does she do?"

She whores her body out for money, but there's no way I'm ever going to tell you that.

"Pass." I said a little too harshly.

"Did you know your grandparents on either side?"

"No."

"Okay... do you have a step dad?"

The question instantly made me furious, Jax was the only one that has been around since my birth. People would assume he was my stepdad and to the school he would list himself as that but he was anything but. He is a monster.

I slammed my fist into the table making Olivia jump and eyes wandered in my direction. Great.

"No." I said through gritted teeth, still hooked on the question and how it was making me feel inside. It was my switch that was about to flip and change me into someone nobody wanted to be around.

"When was the last time you had sex?" she said, throwing me a curveball.

My anger got washed away by the shock of her question and I wondered why she was asking me it. Jesus, any other time I would answer but right now with whatever the hell was going on with me, it felt personal.

"It doesn't say that on the sheet." my voice came out high pitched, betraying my cool.

She shrugged casually. "It's my own question."

"It's a bit ... personal." I said as the nerves fluttered inside me and I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly debating if I should say 'pass.'

"Would you rather answer the ones on the sheet?" She raised her eyebrow at me, knowing full well I didn't want to answer the questions on the sheet. She was starting to drop her face in confusion, probably wondering why I was making a big deal out of answering this question.

"Remember the tournament and I went off with that cheerleader, you got really mad afterwards? I said, regretting it already.

"Yeah."

"That was the last time." I admitted, feeling a little bit ashamed even though she didn't know the reason why that was the last time.

"That can't be the last time! You've got girls texting you all the time to hook up. The bonfire, you went off with that girl."

I could feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment, she was leaving me no choice but to admit everything to her. God, to her I'm a guy who turns up at her house after getting my ass kicked, cries on her shoulder, pussies out when touched and now to top things off my dick doesn't work.

"I did go off with a girl at the bonfire, but I nothing happened." She didn't believe me, I could see that from her face. I cringed as I said my next words, only loud enough for her ears to hear "your mom wouldn't perform." I could see the redness of my cheeks glowing brightly under my eyes, it was the most embarrassing sentence I ever had say and I really questioned why I was telling her this.

"Did you just call ... that ... my mom?" I could see the amusement on her face and it did soften the blow for me.

"I've tried so many times since but she just won't cooperate." I said shaking my head in disapproval.

"She had no problem last night." She uttered dryly.

No, she never does around you Liv.

"No... no she didn't."

I don't understand what's going on with me.

"Have you learnt anything about each others family?" Mr Hibbert asked.

"Oh trust me Sir, we learnt a lot about her mom." I said confidently.

Olivia burst out laughing and I followed, attracting attention from every area of the room. I picked up the questionnaire and folded it, slipping it inside my jacket pocket. Olivia watched me curiously.

"One day I want to be able to answer all of these questions for you, but not here. Not with all of these ears listening and maybe not anytime soon."

"I'm here whenever you feel ready." She said gently.